February 2014 Due Dates

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling today? For me, exhaustion is kicking my a** and my bbs are back and forth between DON'T TOUCH and no pain.
I have a, um, question for ya'll. It's a bit embarrassing and a lil TMI. Has anybody had spontaneous nightly emission (aka sleeping orgasms)? I have never had these in the past but I have had them since a few days before my :bfp:. I've had them about once a week for the past 3 weeks, please tell me I'm not alone with this bizarre symptom. And maybe someone could tell me how to stop it? It's not unpleasant, just can cause a cramping feeling for a short time.

Hi ladies! How is everyone feeling today? For me, exhaustion is kicking my a** and my bbs are back and forth between DON'T TOUCH and no pain.
I have a, um, question for ya'll. It's a bit embarrassing and a lil TMI. Has anybody had spontaneous nightly emission (aka sleeping orgasms)? I have never had these in the past but I have had them since a few days before my :bfp:. I've had them about once a week for the past 3 weeks, please tell me I'm not alone with this bizarre symptom. And maybe someone could tell me how to stop it? It's not unpleasant, just can cause a cramping feeling for a short time.

My boobs are doing the same thing and taking turns. :wacko:

I've never been lucky enough to have your other symptom. :blush: Lol. I have heard other women talk about though, so you are most likely not alone.

I'm also going nuts over waiting for my u/s. I have one tomorrow @ 1 and the past two weeks were agonizing waiting for it and time is moving slower today than the past two weeks. Any ideas on how to pass the time?

Has anyone had bloods done? Hcg levels.

Got my first midwife appointment next week thought it was a bit early personally at 4weeks and 6days?

Has anyone had bloods done? Hcg levels.

Got my first midwife appointment next week thought it was a bit early personally at 4weeks and 6days?

My doctor had all the information from my previous pg (ended m/c) so he didn't require any bloodwork. Though tomorrow, I am supposed to have u/s, b/w, and be given the stuff for a protein analysis. I'll let you know anything, you just have to ask.

Welcome! tilly-maggie and congrats!

Hello, I found out I am pregnant the day before I got married after 3 years of TTC. I am due the 7th of February, totally in shock but very happy. This is my 4th child, my first with my husband. I have 3 boys from my previous marriage and really hoping to have a girl this time as this will be my last. :)

I need to rant. You can just ignore this post if you don't want to read it.
I just got a call from my doctor's office and the lady said that my insurance company won't cover anymore doctor visits, tomorrow's u/s or anything else... WTH am I paying for insurance for?! I kinda figured it wouldn't cover some pregnancy related stuff so I applied for Medicaid, but I haven't heard anything from that and now I have to pay for the u/s out of pocket! and she wouldn't tell me how much I need to bring to cover that....
Thank you for letting me rant.

That stinks. Insurances have so many clauses and waivers, they can be a pain. Good luck with Medicaid.

Oooh I missed this thread ladies! Can I join? Due Feb 9th :) :flower:

That's awful, anime! Hope you figure something out with another insurance! :hugs:

Hey girls, just got my bfp today and going by calculations I should be six weeks today so due around Feb. 5/6. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->