February 2014 Due Dates

17th feb, which is my partners birthday!!!!!

Is anybody else freaking out? I had a cp a couple of months ago, and am finding it really hard to believe that it will happen this time. Despite continuous darkening tests, and a 2-3 on a cbd (which I didnt make it to last time). I wish I could just relax xxx

Im due 22nd Feb according to calculator but that would mean I was 3 weeks pregnant when I found out. Since coming off the pill I seemed to have 27 day cycles and got my pos opk on cd11 meaning I also ovulated early. So what do you think I should be?? X

I'm the same Kay, last time my midwife still calculated from lmp but my date was changed at the 12 week scan, so I'm sticking with 22nd for now

I'm due 8th feb.....the day before my sons 8 th birthday x

I'm sorry to ask for a favor from you all, my 6yo nephew had a grandmal(sp?) seizure this morning and if you could pray for him, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Congratulations everyone! If you want to see an updated list of all of us due in February, you can look at my original post.

I'm sorry to ask for a favor from you all, my 6yo nephew had a grandmal(sp?) seizure this morning and if you could pray for him, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Congratulations everyone! If you want to see an updated list of all of us due in February, you can look at my original post.

Prayers sent. I hope he is feeling better very soon.

Congratulations to you too!

Thank you.

Oh my goodness, absolutely! poor thing. Consider it done xxx

Thank you.

My thoughts are with him- hope he is okay.. :flow:

Thank you.

Hope everything is ok xx

I just got my :bfp: yesterday!

According to my calculations... I'll be due around Feb 24th! :happydance:

And keeping your nephew in my prayers :flower:

Welcome and congratulations 3lilsprinkles and itsychik!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->