February 2014 thread for new mums :)

Doc says that's ok for them not to poo every nappy as long as you fave simerhinh within 3 days x

Doc says that's ok for them not to poo every nappy as long as you fave simerhinh within 3 days x

We had a lovely simmerin one today lol ! Maybe his pattern is just changing ill just keep an eye but more assured now he gone :)

My dd1 used to poo every 3 days - you could pretty much set your watch to it and it was always horrendous up to her nipples and down her legs! Hope flo sticks to smaller more frequent poos...

All my boys would poo numerous times a day, right up until and past potty training. So I am not holding my breath that Z would be different LOL

LO managed to poo all down my leg today. That'll teach me to undo his babygrow while he's sat on my knee! DH laughed so much he nearly gave himself a hernia! :growlmad:

LO managed to poo all down my leg today. That'll teach me to undo his babygrow while he's sat on my knee! DH laughed so much he nearly gave himself a hernia! :growlmad:

:haha: oops, poor you but did give me a chuckle! Hope he does the same for oh soon!

Hi all, just catching up :)
We also have baby acne here, that and teenage acne too :) Spotty kids all round really but nothing serious so all good.
Had a good night last night, Jessica woke just the once at 1:45, dd3 didnt get up at all :happydance: You wouldn't believe how that feels after 2 years!!

Off to make Mother's Day cards at toddler praise, I'm running the activity so hoping I can control dd3 as she finger paints (finger paints.....when does it ever stay on the fingers??)

We also have baby acne here, that and teenage acne too :) Spotty kids all round really but nothing serious so all good.
Had a good night last night, Jessica woke just the once at 1:45, dd3 didnt get up at all :happydance: You wouldn't believe how that feels after 2 years!!

Off to make Mother's Day cards at toddler praise, I'm running the activity so hoping I can control dd3 as she finger paints (finger paints.....when does it ever stay on the fingers??)

Sounds like you had a great sleep!! :thumbup:

I wanted to let you know that us big family momma's have started a thread. You are more than welcome to join if you would like. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2126619-4-5-6-more-baby-mommas.html

Lucky you for such a good sleep .. oh I cant wait for the day lol

Doing ok ish here, section recovery is a lot slower than I had hoped and have been told not to drive yet so stuck to relying on people or walking into the village oh the excitement :-( DS is a good boy tho, A bit more awake time now in between each feed

We went to a wedding yesterday and LO was SO good! He slept through the ceremony, woke up for a feed just before the meal and then chilled out quietly in his pram for a couple of hours, just kicking his legs and looking around. He got a bit grumpy around 8pm so we took this as our cue to leave but he was a total star. He did do a wee on my best friend but all was quickly forgiven..!

Had Will to the docs for his 8 week jabs today, he was so brave, think I was more upset at it than him...

Hope everyone is well. Rufus is becoming more alert every day and is a very happy boy :)
He's even doing the odd 6 hour sleep at night!

Sounds like you had a great sleep!! :thumbup:

I wanted to let you know that us big family momma's have started a thread. You are more than welcome to join if you would like. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2126619-4-5-6-more-baby-mommas.html

Could you post or pm me the link please xx

We had our 6 week check today (at 7wks) they had concerns over Jessicas vison and "social smile" well lack of, I have another appointment next week when we also have our 1st jabs :(

Jessica has probably decided to smile in her own good time. It's daft that babies are expected to perform on cue. Leo has started smiling at random things - his bottle and the canvas picture in our lounge seem to be his favourites. I had a bit of a smile out of him this morning when I was counting my fingers to entertain him, but I'm still waiting for one of those lighs-up-his-whole-face-like-a-sunbeam-smiles.

Thanks popples, your post did cheer me up after a night of worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"