February 2014 thread for new mums :)

You could also try gripe water if you can get it, tends to make the wind come out one way or another...

Plus, according to my mum, it makes baby pull hilarious faces. They used to give it to me as a baby to entertain visitors!

Plus, according to my mum, it makes baby pull hilarious faces. They used to give it to me as a baby to entertain visitors!

Ha love this
Yea we have tried gripe water and infacol my hv as advised coleif so gna get some today will update later x

Had 6 week check. 12lb 9oz! What a chunk lol

You can also get fennel tea to help with griping pain, I sometimes give it to skye xxx

Have you tried infacol ?

I've been using Infacol for a few weeks and it does make it better but he still ends up screaming in pain at least twice a day. I might give one of the others a try. What's your opinion on them?

The HV today didn't have any suggestions that I hadn't heard today to deal with the wind but she did weigh LO. He's now 11lb 3oz. That's exactly 4lbs in 8 weeks.

The HV team do make me laugh, she didn't even know that there was a sling liabary locally!

I've tried gripe water but LO really does not like the taste of it and it makes him gag ! I got infacol today and he much prefers it :) so lets hope it works !!! Ill keep you posted . Had 6 week check today cleared to drive again :) so happy :) LO is now 11lb . He put on a lb this week :) I'm dying together out the Hoover to t at the house and the corners oh missed for the last 6 week lol !!

I've found gripe water much better than infacol personally.

Also is it just me who doesn't have their gp postnatal checkup tull baby is 8 weeks? Don't know if it is just policy in my area. They do it at the same time as first set of jabs (they really push vaccinations at my docs because they have a really low turnout for them generally)

Mines at 6+2 but a woman in my new parents group who lives in the same town (but has a different drs) said hers was at 8 weeks. I think it depends on individual policy.

Finally managed to catch her smiling on camera! :cloud9:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-04/20140404_073657_zps09kbzdgw.jpg

Is anyone else thinking about shifting the baby weightyl yet? I can get into some of my pre preg clothes but my fave pair of jeans is a size 10 and it's NOT happening....

Is anyone else thinking about shifting the baby weightyl yet? I can get into some of my pre preg clothes but my fave pair of jeans is a size 10 and it's NOT happening....

It's crossed my mind that I need to but I'm still eating for two :blush:

I got pregnant as soon as we got back from our honeymoon so I was wedding-skinny then (the slimmest I've ever been) so feel huge now in comparison. I reckon I've got 3/4 of a stone to lose. It doesn't sound much but I've been scoffing blue cheese and pate like it's going out of fashion - I have 9 months worth to make up!

I have been thinking about it forever, probably the moment he popped out LOL. I am even going to try and wear a corset to help everything go back into place faster. I have lost weight off my face, hands and feet already, but I have always struggled with my midsection after baby #2, so this being #5 I know I am going to have to work it pretty hard! I know that traditional those in Japan use a wrap to bind their stomachs after birth and it works so why not the corset??

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now. I am back into my pre pregnancy clothes generally some don't fit my new size g boobs though!
I feel loose round the middle more than heavy so it's more a toning the muscles issue than loosing weight. I want to take up running as my fitness level has never got back to what I had before my first and was going to do the nhs couch to 5k program but I can't seem to find the time to start at the moment. :dohh:

I can't really exercise at the moment because of the section although have been doing short walks into the village - also with two kids I'm last to feed and have no time for snacking so that may help on it's own ! Should really start making my diet a bit more healthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->