• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2014 thread for new mums :)

Hi everyone it's been ages since I last posted here, I hope everyone is enjoying their little bubs, here are some pics of my little nugget

image.jpg

Hi everyone, how's it going? We're all well here, finally managed to get flo going down in her basket in the evenings. Realised we were missing her tired wondow and she was getting overtired and overstimulated but now we're doing bedtime earlier she's going to bed beautifully :D so me and dh have finally had some alone time *coughcough* lol. Which has made me think - what's everyone doi g contraception wise?

Nothing. As still not done the deed lol. My dr presribed me the mini pill and I forgot to pick up the prescription. We will be trying to concieve again towards the end of the year though. So likely just condoms until then. X

And a pic of my little lady, as everyone else is :D

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/20140503_080220_zpshfnc3hmj.jpg

Rhi Rhi we are the same here :) no window of oppertunity for DTD yet and are hoping to try for number 2 before the end of the year . Celibacy right now is my contraception !!! Lol

We are going to Italy on Saturday as my oh competing in agility in the world championship . Hoping for some romance then ;) think its wishful thinking as he will be impossible to live with if it doesn't go well for him !!!

Luckily for us Emmy sleeps in her bassinet just fine at night (most nights). It's during the day she won't sleep without being held. We've been back to doing the deed just 3 weeks after I had her, but with her at the hospital it was definitely easier. I had a miirena iud put in, but I think I'm getting it taken out. Not sure what else to use instead as I know I'd forget to take the pill.

I have an implant in my arm. I had one in between my two and it was great as I got pregnant straight after having it removed no problem. I only get these occasional really light periods on it so I have hardly had a period between the implant, pregnancy and breastfeeding since 2010. I do bruise up terribly when I have it put in and taken out so I have to keep my arm covered for a few weeks though.

Left wondering - have you managed to work out what to pack yet? I'm having enough trouble working out what to pack for a 3 day camping trip at the end of the month let alone another country.

Everything and the kitchen sink lol !! My oh wisely has advised me that they actually have babies in Italy too ;) I'm taking lots n lots of clothes vests, shorts, all in ones ( romper suits) lots of sun cream , a travel cot , pram , some nappies ( well the content of the nappy bag ! ) luckily we are going by boat taking our car :) it will be an adventure :)

Everything and the kitchen sink lol !! My oh wisely has advised me that they actually have babies in Italy too ;) I'm taking lots n lots of clothes vests, shorts, all in ones ( romper suits) lots of sun cream , a travel cot , pram , some nappies ( well the content of the nappy bag ! ) luckily we are going by boat taking our car :) it will be an adventure :)

wowza! Have fun. Super jealous, would love to go italy :) don't forget hats! Maybe a sunshade for pram ?
have fun :)

Hi everyone!
I Was on the the due in feb thread, but ive hardly been on since little miss arrived hope you dont mind me joining so late :)

Freya was born 19th feb due 24th via csection

Weve had a bit a of difficult start (hence why ive not been on much) freya was admitted to hosp at 5weeks old with breathing difficulties and diagnosed with laryngomalacia and also has reflux. Shes on a few meds now and touch wood seems to be getting better. X x

Glad she's getting better, mumofone - that must have been really hard for you :hugs:

Hi mum :) delighted you have joined in . You poor thing can only imagine how tough that experience was for you:( great to hear things are on the up :)

For the last two nights LO has slept from 12 to 6 . Maybe a new routine is appearing :) we may be close to sttn !! Off to Italy tommrow on holidays and when we get back am going to try putting him down at 8 in his cot and try start some nighttime routine .

Mumofone - WELCOME TO THE GROUP
my lo seems to be getting into a nice routine aswell although some days we miss it completely. at tge moment shel go to bed 10- 3/4 then back in bed till 7/730 which im really happy with as my boy was a very bad sleeper. However my dd does seem to be a light sleeper amd i find my dh wakes her quite a lot in the night SNORING

For the last two nights LO has slept from 12 to 6 . Maybe a new routine is appearing :) we may be close to sttn !! Off to Italy tommrow on holidays and when we get back am going to try putting him down at 8 in his cot and try start some nighttime routine .

12-6 IS STTN officially - anything from 12-5 is although I'm sure we'd all like more than 5 hours sleep!

Leo did 12-5.30 last night - result! He did stir and make some noise at 4 but settled himself down again :)

Glad to see some of us are getting more sleep. Eli does 10-4am not amazing. But could be alot worse. After his 4 0 clock feed he sleeps till 7.30 :)

Well we will see if he can do 3 in a row tonight or if the last 2 nights were a fluke ! We are off to Italy on holidays tommrow for 11 days staying just outside Venice . Packing was FUN not lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->