• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2014 thread for new mums :)

William is very hit and miss with his feeds sometimes he take 4oz others 6oz the only consistant feed is his bedtime feed where he takes 9oz the little piggy lol

I agree the annabel karmal books r gr8 but u can get most of the info on the website. My lo does 6-7oz every 3 hrs in day but does go a long stretch at night.

Formula varies for us - sometimes he'll take 6oz and go a few hours but today he's been taking 3oz every 2 hours (with some boob too).

Well the past 2 nights William has gone down at 7.30 and slept 8/9 hours had a feed and went back down for a while so he is obviously feeding enough in the day I just wish he would take more a bit less often or a bit more consistent so I'm not wasting milk lol

Sean is 7oz every 2.5-3 hours sometimes he will take some boob first too . Hv said feed as they look for it and if looking for more to give it . Ill take photos now and post pages :)

Ok not sure how to attach them together so sorry for the long posts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
Tis very quiet on here :) poor Sean hates tummy time! Anyone else ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
William normally hates tummy time too but he's slowly getting better and lasts a few mins before getting upset, a few weeks ago he would scream straight away

Yup, another tummy time hater here! He won't latch on the breast at all now. I'm a bit sad but I know I need to let it go. He did sleep from 8-4 though last night which is a personal best :)

I've never met a baby yet who likes tummy time.

Isaac wiggles himself around a lot now. He's so close to rolling over but can't quite make it because theres an arm in the way. His favourite trick is to turn himself 180 so he can watch his brothers cartoons!

Well strangly after starting a babt massage course last week I was giving William his night time bottle after his massage and he started rooting around for the breast so I tried him and he took it and since then he has been back to the breast after almost 4 weeks, I obviously don't have the supply I used to so I'm having to top up with formula. I think it may have been the closeness of the massage which made him go back to breastfeeding I don't know it's very strange though

Wow that's incredible !!! The Hv did advise me to take a bf holiday which entails returning to bed with LO for 3 days and do nothing with him but feeding and sleeping with lots of skin to skin . For 3 days straight !!!! Its suppose to encourage bf and increase supply . I didn't though as I was going to wean soon anyhow

Well strangly after starting a babt massage course last week I was giving William his night time bottle after his massage and he started rooting around for the breast so I tried him and he took it and since then he has been back to the breast after almost 4 weeks, I obviously don't have the supply I used to so I'm having to top up with formula. I think it may have been the closeness of the massage which made him go back to breastfeeding I don't know it's very strange though

That's fab news!!

Wow that's incredible !!! The Hv did advise me to take a bf holiday which entails returning to bed with LO for 3 days and do nothing with him but feeding and sleeping with lots of skin to skin . For 3 days straight !!!! Its suppose to encourage bf and increase supply . I didn't though as I was going to wean soon anyhow

Wow that actually sounds really appealing right now, 3 days in bed just feed and sleep!

Hope everyone's ok. Not on here much as Rufus taking up a lot of time and also having to go into work a little bit.

Ok my hair is now shedding everywhere ! Another post preg joy ;) at this rate ill have none left !! For those who had c sections can I ask does your scar / incision still bother you sometime . Mine is not painful or anything but numb and feels "pulley" whenever I get up from sitting down for a long time .

I also would love to see 4 month photos of all the LO !! Can't believe how quickly they grow and change in front of your eyes !!!! Here is Sean today he has gone so big !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
Here is a couple of William in his Jumperoo and actually enjoying tummy time for once!

I cant believe how big he is getting, he is in 6-9 month vests now but everything else is still 3-6

Attachments

• 20140606_115907-1.jpg
    20140606_115907-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140610_090129-1.jpg
    20140610_090129-1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
These are my boys, both are getting big now. Isaac has stayed down on the 9th centile at 14lb5. My friend bought them their matching vest/tshirt when Isaac was born and I've been waiting for them to grown into them to take a photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
Little nicki Williams smile is a heartbreaker !!! He is so adorable love the lopsided grin in the first photo

Brothers so so cute , I love the tee shirts , both very handsome boys ! Does your Ds like being a big brother ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->