• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2014 thread for new mums :)

They get on really well. DS1 even asks if he can dress the same sometimes. He also gives lots of kisses and cuddles and really likes how he's getting more interactive.

Even though I only did it a few weeks ago I have still forgotten how hard it is to pack up small children for a holiday!

My little one is really difficult to deal with this week. He has been constipated and finally pooped today but he is still generally upset. He isn't eating as much as usual either which has me concerned so we are going to go see his doctor.

Attachments

• tytux2.jpg
    tytux2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
  • tytux.jpg
    tytux.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
My lg goes through stages of constipation and when shes constipated she doesnt eat as much and i normally give her cooled boiled water to help loosen her up.

His routine has been the same. Luckily though, I called my doctor and he recommended a few things. Like georgebaby1 said, he suggested cooled boiled water, bicycle legs, a long warm bath and diluted apple juice.

Late last night he had the biggest poop of his life!

I never thought I would be so happy for a poop diaper. :rofl:
He has been much happier today and he is back to eating, playing and pooping normally.

Argh... I think we're in sleep regression territory. Naps are a fight, he's up at 5.30am for the day and I had to resettle or feed at midnight, 2am and 4am last night. I'm a zombie this morning...

At least I can see results - he's started rolling onto his side now but hasn't quite figured out how to follow it through to his tummy!

Argh... I think we're in sleep regression territory. Naps are a fight, he's up at 5.30am for the day and I had to resettle or feed at midnight, 2am and 4am last night. I'm a zombie this morning...

At least I can see results - he's started rolling onto his side now but hasn't quite figured out how to follow it through to his tummy!

William has gone from sleeping through to waking and either talking to himself for a bit before resettling or I've had to go in and give him his dummy, I don't think it is sleep regression though because if I give in and bring him in my room and put him back in his basket he sleeps great, but he was sleeping great in his cot last week, I don't want to keep giving in because I don't want it to become a habit but I've been a zombie myself for the past few days.

William has gone from sleeping through to waking and either talking to himself for a bit before resettling or I've had to go in and give him his dummy, I don't think it is sleep regression though because if I give in and bring him in my room and put him back in his basket he sleeps great, but he was sleeping great in his cot last week, I don't want to keep giving in because I don't want it to become a habit but I've been a zombie myself for the past few days.

Glad it's not just me! I keep bringing him into our bed at 5.30 because he'll sometimes doze for another hour. It's probably a terrible habit but I'm so desperate for a few minutes more sleep!

When should I expect sleep regression ??? Eeeek don't like to sound of that !! I'm spoiled at the moment with LO sleeping from 7pm to 6am ( well with a dream feed at 12am ) LO is slow to use his hands and reach for things he prefers his feet . Hv said to keep an eye on it . He will make an effort to reach out but his movments are very jerky still . I don't think he has discovered his hands or what they are for yet ! Its weird as he is mad to stand and bounce , can pull his head and shoulders in an attempt to sit just he seems to have forgotten about his hands !

Im sure its nothing to worry about they are all different and do things in there own time.

My dd is now rolling from front to back.

My dd is also waking to babble to herself. Im taking lo to get weighed tomorrow not been since 8 week but ii can see shes gaining weight so not felt necessary to take her if im honest the only reason im taking her is because family keep asking how much she weighs n when i say i dont know they look at me disgusted.:wacko:

Lol. Your such a bad mother !! I thought I'd have LO weighed every week !!!! Only brought him once !!!! I aprox his weight ;) lol .....

Lol i dont think its important as long as u can see lo gaining weight. The only reason id go all the time is if i had any concerns.

Any1 thinking about or started weaning yet??

I've started reading up but I'm not going to try him with any solids until he's at least five months x

I started to give William some solids as he still seemed hungry after milk, he only has a small amount of fruit in the morning but I have started stocking up the freezer with home made baby food

What have you made? Just single purees or some combos? I'm quite looking forward to having a purée-fest!

I'm gonna start in the next week or two . Was planning this week but LO gone off bottles after immunisations just a bit " off " this week so will wait till be is back to himself :)

I'm looking forward to it . Do you batch cook ie stew and purée then freeze ? In ice cube trays right ? Can you freeze everything ?

I've made some single fruit or veg and a couple of mixed and got more to make tomorow or the next day, I really don't know where I will store it all as freezer is quite full now

Its great doing it urself like that I did batch cooking with my ds. I think this time il just make fresh as i cook for my son so will start gradual but end up mushing wotever ds as for dd. Im leaving it another month or so untill dd is 5 month i think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->