February 2014 thread for new mums :)

I started to give meat and fish at 6 months which was the advice I was given but basically just tried new things when I found he was used to what I was feeding him. If you search google you can find a load of good weaning recipes

Awh what a cutie pie :) Sean two front teeth have just broken through ! We had a tough week and nappy rash but turned a corner I think ! We are a bit lazy here when it comes to moving lol!!! He hates being on the floor at all and will only tolerate about 10 mins at a time so progress is slow with crawling lol....

William still hasn't got any teeth but seems to have been teething for ages, hope they come through soon. He will roll onto his tummy and kind of shuffle around in circles and backwards and looks like hes trying to get onto his knees sometimes but I think crawling is a little way off yet

I can see William is desperate to be moving and keeps trying to push with his knees or sometimes with his arms and goes backwards lol he has been rolling from his back to front for a while now and has finally figured out how to go the other way so he is getting around the floor a bit more the past couple of days. We are a bit unsettled with teething right now but on the bright side I THINK I can see his botttom teeth just below the surface but he wont let me get a good look

Awh what a dote . Sean has now two bottom teeth and his bum has cleared up thank god ! It was sore . Yesterday he had his needles ( immunisation) poor thing three needles he was not impressed !!!

Which needles were they William got his last lot at 16 weeks old

Oh here they get them at 2, 4 , 6 , 12 and 13 months . This time he got a 6-1, PCV and MEN C . Thankfully he doesn't get anymore for another 6 months !

Here they get them 8, 12 and 16 weeks then no more till 12 months

Well I'm glad they are over for now !!would love to see an updated pic of William he is so adorable !

You will have to post some too. I struggle to post pics coz it always says they are to big

Enjoying his food and having some fun with great grandma's teddies!

Attachments

• 20140822_123925-1.jpg
    20140822_123925-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140825_150108-1.jpg
    20140825_150108-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140825_150509-1.jpg
    20140825_150509-1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Awh how cute is he and he is getting so big !! I LOVE his smile its infectious !

He will be 7 months next Wednesday, can't believe how fast it is going I'm back at work soon and having very mixed feelings about it, I want to gey back for normality and more money but I worry abouy how much I will miss when I'm back... argh it's just to confusing

I'm back the 2nd of October ! Really mixed feelings too , I like my job and normality sounds good but I'm gonna miss him !

I'm back the exact same day lol but will be working 4 days starting the following Tuesday.

William got his first tooth yesterday, he wont let me see it but I can feel it just above the surface, glad it finaly camr through he has been so uncomfortable bless him

That is hilarious ! I'm hoping to take Mondays off but yet to be approved that because I've yet to put the forms in ! I'm such a procrastinator !! I found something Sean loves stewed apple and custard !! He was shouting for more and the legs going mad !!!

Williams being really fussy with food the past couple of weeks but thinking its his teeth as he was not in the least bit fussy before this

sorry been awol a while my ds started half day nursery last Monday and ive been preparing for that how is everyone doing?? how are you getting pics on here (im still failing miserably)??

We're doing well, thanks. Making small steps with weaning - he won't let me spoon feed him but did well feeding himself with a spoon today then gummed some toast fingers. His rolling has really come on this week too - he can't stop! No sign of teeth yet!

We're doing ok William seems to have his appetite back now after being off his food for a while. He has now got both of his bottom front teeth just poking through but has seemed to have developed seperation anxiety over night, babies are never straight forward are they...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->