February 2015 Rainbows

Hi everyone - can I join in? Got my bfp yesterday, cautiously optimistic that this could be our rainbow baby! I'm 11dpo and feel tired (feel like I'm always yawning and stretching!) with sore bbs on and off, but no other noticeable symptoms. I have been craving specific things like a crazy woman in the last week but I think that's just me...it's too early for that isn't it?

Anyway, hello and fx'd we all get our sticky beans!

Got my results. It's 5710. Progesterone at 13.6. Although they say it's good, I'm not so sure. First betas was 4548 then 4802. These were all 2 days apart. Shouldn't they have doubled?

Babyfeva- I'm not an expert so not sure but I do know that they double slower the higher the numbers? Will they do an early scan for you?

Babyfeva- I'm not an expert so not sure but I do know that they double slower the higher the numbers? Will they do an early scan for you?

I'm sure they would but I'm already scheduled for June 25. I don't even want to think right now.

babyfeva, unfortunately I don't know much about the hcg numbers but I have heard what marathongirl said, that they rise slower the higher they get. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Congrats woofie and welcome!

babyfeva - wish I could reassure you but don't know much about this. I thought it was supposed to double too but if your doc isn't concerned then don't be :)

I may be sticking with this thread a little more than the february hearts thread. Getting a little busy over there and some comments are annoying me (may be my pregnancy hormones lol) and just think I'm better off sticking with ladies who understand how scary first tri is for me.

Going in for repeat betas Thursday and I'm so nervous to get the results.

I feel the same confuzion......I can't keep up over there!

Congrats woofie and welcome!

babyfeva - wish I could reassure you but don't know much about this. I thought it was supposed to double too but if your doc isn't concerned then don't be :)

I may be sticking with this thread a little more than the february hearts thread. Getting a little busy over there and some comments are annoying me (may be my pregnancy hormones lol) and just think I'm better off sticking with ladies who understand how scary first tri is for me.

Going in for repeat betas Thursday and I'm so nervous to get the results.

Not being paranoid but i hope none of my comments rubbed ya the wrong way! :flower:

There's a particular poster there that kind of annoys me haha and I tend to just overlook her comments ;) Until I have concrete data about what's going on with mine I'm more comfortable over here. Same reason why I don't post a ton on the first tri board. And until I have some positive news I'm kind of just holding my breath. Trying to remain positive, but also balancing it with being realistic.

Lol definitely not you eme. If anything you're one of the only reasons I keep going back there to catch up. One particular poster for me too. I hate to be a gossip queen but her username starts with a 'br'...yeah totally rubs me the wrong way.

And I agree I feel like I'm holding my breath expecting the worst to happen at any moment. I hope we're all into the fun trimester soon.

Lol definitely not you eme. If anything you're one of the only reasons I keep going back there to catch up. One particular poster for me too. I hate to be a gossip queen but her username starts with a 'br'...yeah totally rubs me the wrong way.

And I agree I feel like I'm holding my breath expecting the worst to happen at any moment. I hope we're all into the fun trimester soon.

Completely know the person!!!!

Bwhaha I hate to gossip too but yeah, same person :haha: her posts just reflect her age and it can be annoying.

And good, glad it wasn't anything I said ;) all I want right now is an ultrasound! It would really help to know what's going on inside of me!

:rofl: well glad you're in agreement and it's not my wacky hormones making me mean.

And ditto on the US though I know it would show nothing at this point. I just wish time would pass more quickly!

jbaby - how many days left?! Yours is coming up soon!

1 more sleep til my ultrasound :-D
16 hours and counting........ Lol

Congrats on your rainbows, girls. I hope they are your sticky beans.
I had a miscarriage just over two weeks ago. I'm ovulating today. It's not very likely I'll get pregnant but a girl can hope, right?
Hi again. It looks like I might be joining you after all. AF is due today and I tested (in the middle of the night. I got two lines. I'm still careful but hoping this is my rainbow. I was really obsessed with POAS last time but I'll try to hold back a bit this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->