February 2016 anyone?

Hi there. I'm going to join. Got a bfp after 3 months of trying after a mc. Looks like I just swapped the ttc anxiety for the pal anxiety! I'll be going to the doctor only next week at ~4.5 because of a clotting disorder (idk if it caused the last mc, didn't know I had it until after). I want to know sooner rather than later if there's a problem, but I really hate the early scans that may or may not show anything!

Congratulations and wishing you all happy, relaxing pregnancies.

I'm so sorry, xmnd.

Zaycain, it could just be your urine was just more diluted this time or it was that individual test that was weird.

I just found out I'm expecting. This is the first cycle we tried post mc. I'm terrified though bc with my first successful pregnancy, I didn't have any cramping, but with my 7 week mc I cramped quite a bit from the moment I had a BFP to the moment I actually mc'd. I'm having cramps with this one as well so I'm a little scared. I'm guessing I'm due around February 24th.

I'm sorry about your stress, ttcnumber2. Totally understandable. But women can have very different symptoms for different pregnancies. Maybe try to keep that in mind.

Congratulations to you both Anniemac2 and ttcnumber2ky. I hope your pregnancies are long and uneventful. :)

Im due feb as well. Have been walking on eggshells since yesterday after some minor spotting, but its settled and i am just starting to think it might be okay. Definately learning the assume its all okay until its not strategy.

Congratulations, Sk1ttle. And so glad you're less worried today. It's definitely hard to relax.

Congats everyone. Quick update. Got blood test back and hormone levels are good and the doctor ordered an early ultrasound which i can do at seven weeks which im really happy about. Is anyone else getting an early scan?

Congats everyone. Quick update. Got blood test back and hormone levels are good and the doctor ordered an early ultrasound which i can do at seven weeks which im really happy about. Is anyone else getting an early scan?

I'm getting a scan at 7 weeks too. I have to pay for it doing privately, but I don't mind. It's well worth it. :)

Good news! I wanted a scan at 7 or 8 weeks, but their earliest appointment was 9 weeks 3 days. So that's when I'm going. Feels a lifetime away at this point lol

Great news, Sk1ttle!

I'm not sure when I'll get a scan. I have a new OB who doesn't usually see people until 8 weeks, but they're bringing me in at only 4.5 to figure out what to do about my clotting disorder and I don't know what else. I wish I was a little farther along for the appointment, because I don't want a scan at 4.5. Probably won't see a thing, right?

Hi ladies
I'm due Feb 5th & so scared.
I had a MMC in December last year. We found out at 7 weeks.
I have already had a scan at 6+3 because it's an IVF pregnancy & we saw a HB. But it didn't reassure me because we saw a HB at 6 weeks last time.
I've got another scan on Monday at 7+3 & hopefully the HB will still be there.

I hope these are take home babies for us all

Xx

Hi, Mrsmonkey. It is so awful. I totally understand. I'll go ahead and be excited for you about the heartbeat until you get your next scan :) xoxo

Congrats mrsmonkey. I never got to hear my baby's hb before my mmc cause my first u/s was when I found out. Which is why I didn't go in early for this one. Since baby just stopped growing at 8.5 weeks it was pretty formed already. Going for my U/S at 9 weeks. Hoping to see everything ok then. Right there with ya on the fear. Take home babies for all I hope :)

Congrats everyone! I'm having an early scan at 8 weeks. They're starting me on blood thinners now though bc of a blood clotting disorder (I can relate Anniemac2!) I didn't start them before the mc at 7 weeks last time so starting them early as a precaution this time.

Thank you for the congratulations anniemac & ajarvis. Congrats to you both too!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with 'the fear'. I feel guilty that I'm not happy or excited like I was last time but I'm just not feeling it at the mo

ttcnumber2ky I'm on blood thinner injections too

Xx

Xx

Ajarvis, can't wait to hear about your scan!

ttcnumber2ky and mrsmonkey, what disorders do you have (if you don't mind me asking)? Otherwise, just ignore :) What are you taking? I have Factor V Lieden and probably will just do aspirin at the most for now. But I'm afraid it's not enough.

I'm not feeling it either. "The fear" is such a perfect term. I feel sort of detached and kind of don't believe I'm pregnant and that there's a chance it will work out. Weird feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->