February 2016 anyone?

ajarvis

Reaction score
Got a surprise bfp this afternoon! So shocked. Barely temped this month. Totally thought it wasn't happening since continuously trying since February. Being cautiously optimistic!

I am due January but recognized you from the Fireflies board and wanted to pop by to say CONGRATS!!!

Glad to hear you got your BFP. :)

Congrats! I'm due January 28th but if I go a few days overdue I will have a February baby :)

Hi! Congrats! I'm due February 5th, although nervous.. Cautiously hopeful. If that makes sense lol

Im due feb 11, just wanted to say congrats.

I'm due Feb.8! Feeling quite confident that this is my rainbow baby!

Thanks ladies :) congrats to you guys as well. Definitely understand cautiously optimistic. I'm there :)

Fit mama I like your January snow drops ticker. Very cute :)

Hi aj, I've just seen this. I wanted to stop by and tell you congrats!

thanks tankel :) hope2bmother - rainbow babies for both of us :)

You ladies want a separate thread here in pregnancy after loss? Or to join the february 2016 group in the other thread?

I just found out yesterday. Ill be due mid february but its only beem four weeks since my loss. I didn't even have a period yet since the MC. Im not feeling very optimistic and checking for blood every hour
:(

Positive thoughts to you and Congratulations :) I know a few people that got pregnant immediately following a mc and have wonderful children now.

Never mind guys im having another MC :( good luck to everyone in this thread

I'm due around 10th feb. Feeling very nervous! X

I am due 22nd February. I have had two take home babies since my losses (full term & 25 weeks), but I am still nervous.

So sorry to hear of your loss xnmd1 xxx

I like the term take home babies :) I know statistically the chance of having a 2nd miscarriage right after one is low as is having a miscarriage at the same time as the last one but I still want an u/s around then to ease my mind!

I want an early u/s too. I think i am just going to suck it up and pay for one to ease my mind.

Sorry xnmd1.. that's so hard. :(

Looks like I'm due Feb 25th if all goes well this time. Super nervous about it. Took another test and it was a tad lighter then the day before so I'm a little freaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->