• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2016 anyone?

I'm DEFINITELY feeling detached. I feel depressed almost even though I obviously am so excited about having another baby because I just feel like it's not real and it's not really going to happen.

AnnieMac2 - I am MTHFR and Factor II, and I'm on Lovenox. I was on blood thinners from week 4 on with my first pregnancy and that resulted in my healthy happy toddler. With my mc, I hadn't yet started them when I found out I had mc at 7 weeks. The Dr. doesn't think it was related, but we both agreed better be safe than sorry with this one.

The detached feeling is crazy. I've never experienced anything like it and it's disturbing.

Thanks for the info on the blood-thinners! I think I will press for something more "aggressive." They said if I had a second mc, they would be more aggressive. What? It's not invasive treatment, so why not?

Hope everyone's feeling great!

I thought I'd share something positive though, since I've been such a Debbie Downer, and give dh some credit.

He was seeming very detached as well, which made me feel even more doomed (although he's absolutely entitled to his feelings!). Anyway, we talked about it and he said that he saved the baby books that I angrily threw out last time and keeps them at his office. I didn't know that and thought it was sweet. Anyway, thought I'd write something that wasn't a complaint!

Anniemac2 I've never actually been told why I'm on blood thinners, they just appeared on my protocol when I changed clinics. I did have extra blood tests so I assume I have 'sticky blood'

I had a scan today. I'm 7+3 and it was measuring 7+2. We also saw the heartbeat again!
I have another scan next Tuesday so this feels like the crucial week for us. I might relax a bit of there's still a heartbeat at 8+4.
Still feeling detached too :0(

Xx

Congratulations on another heartbeat! And sounds like a good size, too! I can't wait to hear the next bit of good news next Tuesday :)

Seeing the heartbeat is awesome every time! :)

Days like today make the time pass quick to get to my u/s lol. So busy. Spent the day with the Kindergartners at the zoo! Good way to stay active!

I love the story about your dh! That's very sweet!

Yeah I was definitely in the better safe than sorry camp when it came to starting the blood thinners early. They obviously carry some risks but I did fine on them. It's not like other medical things where I wanted to take the "wait and see" approach bc the cost is too much!

Congrats on the hb mrsmonkey10! It sounds like things are going well! That's a great first hurdle hearing that hb.

congrats ladies! I will be due at the end of feb

ttcnumber2ky....i also have MTHFR and am on lovenox

Thanks ladies. I can't wait to you all get your scans & I hear your good news too :0)
Xx

Im actually so scared to say... IM JOINING YOU LADIES :D

Got my BFP last week! Infact its been exactly a week.

Im around 5 weeks pregnant.

This is gonna sound weird, but I know you ladies will understand... I feel hopefully with the baby... however, everytime I go to the loo, or, feel 'damp' down there... it just feels like im waiting for the bleeding to start... like, this is all too good to be true.

My local MW doesn't see you here til your 8 weeks, which is honestly, making me nervous. I may have to phone and beg if they will see me early, I really want blood work done (which is rare for me to say as a needlephobic!)

Hope you ladies are okay xox

Hi!!! May I join?? I'm due number 2 in February. .. I have one perfect dd and have had 3 miscarriages before that. I wS on progesterone with my dd and currently on it with this pregnancy too!! I've had 2 scans already 5+5 all measured exact, and 6+5, baby measured 3 days behind!!! Sooooo... I'm anxious because with my mmc baby measured 5-7 days behind and that really freaks me out!!!! I love reading the positive stories where baby measured behind and then catches up so that's what I've been filling my mind with !!!!!!! I think we can all help each other pass the time ... I have my next scan in 6 days!!!! That should be the deciding one, as long as that one is good I'll be able to relax a bit better!!!

Hi, Pink! We're on the other tww thread together as well. Fx for you! 3 days doesn't seem like much, but I understand the anxiety. I just came from my first appointment. I'm only 5 weeks, but we had to decide on treatment options for a clotting disorder. They are going to test my progesterone levels as well. So I might be asking you some questions about that. Nice to see you again :)

Congrats Harleyy! Fear after a previous miscarriage is completely normal! Happy and Health 9 months to you :)

Congrats Pinkpassion! Wishing for good results in 6 days and a Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

Hi, Pink! We're on the other tww thread together as well. Fx for you! 3 days doesn't seem like much, but I understand the anxiety. I just came from my first appointment. I'm only 5 weeks, but we had to decide on treatment options for a clotting disorder. They are going to test my progesterone levels as well. So I might be asking you some questions about that. Nice to see you again :)

I'm glad they are working you up and you are getting some treatment!!! Yep I'm a pro on the whole progesterone thing haha, been on 3 different kinds .. let me know if you havr any questions !!! It's nice to be on different threads where we can relate to different groups!!

Congrats Harleyy! Fear after a previous miscarriage is completely normal! Happy and Health 9 months to you :)

Congrats Pinkpassion! Wishing for good results in 6 days and a Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

Thank you!!! I've seen you in a couple threads I'm in also!!! It'll be nice for all of us to go through the next 9 months together!!! I hope we all get good news in the coming weeks!!!!!!

Not to bring a downer to this page, but I didn't want to just disappear! I'm out this time. Blood tests aren't good and I've started more cramping and spotting. Adding another little angel up there looking out for me, and I'll be headed back to TTC.

Good luck to you all!! Lots of positive vibes your way!

Not to bring a downer to this page, but I didn't want to just disappear! I'm out this time. Blood tests aren't good and I've started more cramping and spotting. Adding another little angel up there looking out for me, and I'll be headed back to TTC.

I am so so sorry!!!! There are no words at all !!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry, TTCnumber2. My heart goes out to you and will be thinking of you. xo

So sorry :hugs:

I went for a crazy early scan today and it was such a mistake. I should have turned it down, but my hcg came back good and the nurse suggested Monday. It's not that surprising that the gestational sac was empty given how early I am, but it was also sort of misshapen. I asked the tech about it and she said it wasn't horrible news, but not great either. You guys, I lost my shit and sobbed. Pure hysterics. I just can't handle it again. I go back in two weeks. Wish I had waited for the 8 week mark like I intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->