• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2016 anyone?

O no anniemac!!! How far along are you???

I has bleeding yesterday and had to go to er, luckily baby is just fine, I have an sch though!!!
I went in fully expecting the worst ... got amazing news instead!!! I know it's hard but try to keep positive! !!!

Oh ttcnumber2ky... I am so sorry to hear that. :(

AnnieMac2.. How early are you? I know.. every little thing is scary.. I'm sorry you're going through this again!

Awe Anniemac2 Sorry for the bad experience. Hopefully a better one in two weeks!

I'm starting a new job next week so I asked to switch my ultrasound from July 13th to this week and finally got in on a cancellation for thursday. I'll be 7 weeks 6 days. I'm so scared it'll be too early! Really really hoping for good news and a heartbeat that's nice and strong!

Anniemac2 I hope your ok, it's awful being in limbo. I'm sure all will be ok at your next scan. Big hugs.

AFM I had my 8 week scan. All was ok & I got discharged from my fertility clinic. I keep taking my meds till the end of July & after that I'm just a regular pregnant lady! I'm booked in for my 1st midwife appointment next Tuesday

I hope you are all ok

Xx

Not a good u/s for me. Just a gestational sac and it's measuring small. With the bleeding from the other night and symptoms going away I'm not optimistic. They're bringing me in again on the 16th for a follow up ultrasound. Guess all I can do now is wait and see. Feels like a repeat though.

I'm glad everything's good MrsMonkey. What a relief. I hope you can enjoy things from now on!

Ajarvis, I am so sorry. It's so miserable and unfair. Keep us updated.

I was only 5w3d at scan, so I'm not concerned so much about being empty, but it was nowhere close to being round and I'm not seeing much on that sort of thing righting itself. Kind of long and jagged. Definitely not what you want to see.

I've lost my baby, went in today after feeling so worried that something was wrong this weekend and dr confirmed my worst fears, baby died over the weekend, currently doing induction now.. hopefully it won't take long....
2nd mmc... I'm so lost!!! (4th loss)

So sorry to hear about your loss pinkpassion. My thoughts are with you.

Ajarvis & anniemac I have everything crossed for you both, really hoping for great outcomes for you both. Big hugs x

Pink passion so sorry for your loss. There are no words. Thinking of you

Xx

Pink - I know I've said it on another thread, but can't say sorry enough. I am really glad you have a wonderful new doctor with a new game plan. It sounds like you're going to finally get out of this terrible cycle. I'm sorry you had to go through it so many times before getting adequate care. So glad you're in good hands now!

Oh my god. I just have to share that I almost had a heart attack. I am shaking and my chest hurts. I had more hcg testing yesterday and just signed up for automatic delivery of results from the lab. I got an email notice the labs were in 2 minutes ago and the hcg hadn't gone up at all since last Monday. I was just dialing my husband to let him know it was over when I realized they were the test results from last week being sent just now. I don't even think I could stand right now. Phew.

Thank you all ladies!!!! It's been a very tough journey!!! I would say advocate for yourself ... even if things seem ok, request testing for recurrent losses , request a whole work up and if your dr won't do it go somewhere else.. I should have come to my new dr sooner, I could possibly have saved this baby's life!!!!!

Phew anniemac, I'm so glad that wasn't your new numbers .. I'll be waiting to hear!!!

But I hope you're not torturing yourself with what-if's, Pink. I have so much faith (and I rarely say that) that this is the end of bad news for you. Too many promising changes to ignore! I hope you're taking good care of yourself, sweetie. And that everyone around you is as well!

I know, definitely need to carefully balance the "if only"'s and the "hopefully"s and keep positive that we will know what is going on and be able to fixe it.. I do believe that there is a reason for all of this event if I never find out what it was!!! I just have to keep faith and believe that God will give us a perfect and whole baby someday hopefully soon!!!!

Hello, I am new here. I am 14 weeks 5 days with my rainbow baby. I am so excited, but with my loss a few years ago, I am scared to death. My name is Sarah and I have a 7 year old little boy who is amazing and very excited to be a big brother since his baby brother is in heaven. We lost Camron at 13 weeks. So naturally, I am constantly worrying. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->