February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

So I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of a crazy tester...starting to run out lol. I took this cheapy this afternoon. Broke my own rule taking it out of the casing but that was the only way I could get a decent picture of it. It seems darker than the other two tests today but it's thin...

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 16
Here's what it looked like in the casing.

Attachments

• IMG_0680 3.jpg
    IMG_0680 3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
that def looks like the start of a bfp to me &#55357;&#56832;

Fostermom, thanks. How many of those medicated Femara cycles have you done? Do you not ovulate normally? I am just trying to figure out if I should do it. So, the cost of the ultrasounds that are done with the Femara cycles is what is most expensive. It is $550 for the 2 ultrasounds. That does not include the Femara or trigger shot. If I knew it would work I would do it in a heartbeat!
And I have not heard about the progesterone. Does Femara typically cause your progesterone levels to lower? In January I had my progesterone testes at 7dpo and it was 19.5. The RE said that was great. But then why would I need Femara? Maybe I am not producing good quality eggs but my progesterone is high?

So confused.... bfn with digi this morn fmu. 6 days late now....

How annoying! I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but do you know when you ovulated for sure? I would be going crazy if i was that late but with BFN's. I hope you can get it figured out asap

Oh and to update on my 11dpo test, it was negative :( I was not expecting a positive, but I have that little bit of hope that maybe it will be this time. I just want to be pregnant already!
A friend just announced today she is pregnant with her 6th.. Her youngest just turned 1. It's exciting, but i will admit I kind of felt like "what about me? When will it be my turn?". I know some of you who have been trying for much longer than my not quite 8 months will probably think this is nothing. And yes, it is not that long compared to those who try for years, but this has been very difficult for me. I am just trying to keep my anxiety away and the last month or so I have been doing pretty well. I feel good for the most part. But I do get scared of it all coming back!

No i havent been tracking as i wanted to take it easy this time no stressing. That backfired huh :nope:

Philamy - those lines look amazing!

Co_fostermom, its very promising. If the pics were taken within the time frame, i would call it a bfp! :happydance:

Mrsmummy - perhaps you didn't o yet? It has happened to me before (perhaps twice within the 19 cycles of ttc) that I ovulated a week or more late... How is your bd timing looking in case o was late?

Ashley - 8 months can feel like an eternity if you are waiting for that bfp, so your feelings are completely valid. And believe me - i have shed many tears over friends' pregnancy announcements in the past. :hugs:
Your time will come! :flower:

Flueky, so sorry for the spotting! Keeping fingers crossed that its IB.

Cofoster - looks bfp to me :happydance:

Blo - umm not too bad. Depends when i did O i guess. We havent dtd for about a week now as 1. Ive felt too tired and 2. I was almost certain i was already pregnant so put it to the back of my mind. We did dtd quite a few times between suspected O day and 24th feb though... i would say i had it pretty covered but cannot be sure. Ive taken the plunge and booked an app with the dr this morning.... hoping she will at least offer me some advice/do a test or bloods. I have a pinching pain on my left side that keeps coming and going and af style cramps without the dragging feeling... arghhh :dohh: im not even bothered if its a true negative at this point i just want to get on with the next cycle :nope: how people cope month after month with uncertainty i have no idea!!

So that spotting I had the other day couldn't be implantation as I have tested bfn today! Very light brown cm now so I assume AF is right round the corner!

Sorry for the bfn jessie <3

Just got home from the Dr's... negative urine test but barely squeezed a few drops out! (however I think I finally believe I'm not pregnant...) They were going to do bloods, but another dr came in and said there's no rush :dohh: asked me to wait another week and test again if :af: doesn't show..... also have to give a sample as i had a temp of 37.8 so they were concerned it could be a water infection. Assume this could explain the lack of af?!
Since getting home I have cramps in my back (honestly similar to those you get in really late pregnancy!! What on earth is my body doing to me?! So ready for this cycle to be over and get on with it!!

Mrsmummy - I’m sorry that back pain sounds miserable :( I hope they can figure out what’s going on soon.

Afm - 11dpo and a bfn :( I don’t have any symptoms like I have with other pregnancy’s so not shocked. Torn between going back to the fertility dr or just deciding one baby is enough for me.

Ashley I’ve done two cycles so far. You are correct, the ultrasounds are expensive. I thought you were just referring to the meds.

I don’t normally ovulate on my own. As far as I know, Femara has nothing to do with low progesterone. The only reason there’s a chance of a hope of being pregnant this cycle is because of the Femara.

To that, FRER this morning was bfn. I don’t get it. Not after two faint positives yesterday (and one was in the middle of the afternoon!) I’m 11dpo today. Bbs are still sore...still have cramping.

Thanks swimmy. Sorry for bfn :hugs:

Sorry for bfn Canadianmoose :hugs:

How odd cofoster?! Was it a different brand? Retest tomorrow for sure. :dust:

CanadianMoose - so sorry about AF.

co - those tests from yesterday look promising. Hopefully it was just a shotty FRER and you get some better lines tomorrow.

Took this today x think im seeing some imaginary lines x had some orange/brown spotting which is weird so think af might be on its way

Attachments

• 20180227_142703.jpg
    20180227_142703.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 22
How confusing and frustrating Fostermom..Ugh, I feel for you. I hope you can still get your BFP this cycle.
Sorry about AF Flueky and CanadianMoose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->