February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Hi MU. Congrats on the scan. Would like to give birth on 13th Feb, if I could choose a date. It holds a special place in my memory.
Anyway, that's an awful long time to commute. Last time I was working, I was driving 80 minutes 1 way, and I'm absolutely exhausted. I quit that job after 5 months. I can't imagine 3 hours :whew:
--

Nausea is full on throughout the day and night. Sometimes, I get so lightheaded, I can't keep my balance. Sometimes, I blackout and have to feel my way around the house. I hate this stage of pregnancy, but with my loss, I feel guilty complaining, which in turn makes me hate the pregnancy symptoms more.

I have a follow-up ultrasound on monday! Im excited and anxious and scared all at the same time! Its so hard to wait! Hoping for a baby measuring right on target with a strong hb.

It seems like i havent quite been so nauseous lately. I still have these stretchy pinching pains on my sides which makes me hopeful that everything is growing. Pregnancy after mcs is so hard.

Welcome newbies :). Curly I know what you mean I've not really been "sick" just more waves of it which makes me so anxious but had a scan last week and seen heart beat and a healthy baby so far so I'm trying to hold onto that part

I'm due February 2nd but will probably go in January , I have had 3 c-sections in the past so I am sure this will be another one, they usually schedule them a week before your due date.

I currently have 3 boys, my SO had 5 boys (2 being with me). This is our last and really hoping for a girl

Hey ladies ! I hope you are all feeling Ok ? Has anyone got any cravings for food they usually avoid ? Or even aversions to their favourites ?! I usually live for my morning coffee , but have been really off It and only wanting tea . Appetite day to day is either I can't eat anything or I'm a hungry horse. :haha:

Hello! Been away on vacation last few days and I've just been exhausted... traveling in first trimester is rough.

I gotta agree about gender role enforcing toys, and honestly i think its worse for boys... girls playing with boy toys or wearing boy clothing is usually indulged whereas if boys want to copy mama and wear lipstick or dresses, its much more frowned on. Ill always remember another mom friend of mine whos rough and tumble boy ran around with brightly colored polished toenails... so awesome not just of her but also the father for not even sweating it! I think its great to let children decide their own gender identity because to be honest, even kids as young as kindergarten are already exploring their sexuality... the best we can do as parents is to not judge and provide a safe space for them to explore.

Anyways, AFM the Chinese gender predictor says another girl... i think it may be a boy but really its still all uncertain until my anatomy scan in another few months. I plan to find out sex as i am much to curious (nosy!) to wait for birth. 😅

Nausea abated for a few days but its back again ugh and I'm still hitting a wall of exhaustion in afternoon... I've been taking 2 hour naps with my toddler almost everyday! 🙈

I'm due March 2 but my last baby was a week early can I join y'all?

Welcome Trumpet

The nausea is gone but I can still only eat certain things. It doesn't really matter what as long as its something that sounds good at the time and if I don't have it and can't get it I don't want to eat at all. I'm now getting to where when I sit down it's getting uncomfortable with jeans on even though I haven't gained any weight yet. I think it's still just bloat though and not the start of an actual bump yet but it could be so we'll see. Is anyone else starting to get a bump yet?

Yes I have quite an obvious bloat bump!! But underneath my squishy mummy tummy I can feel its hardening up and Im uncomfortable too. With my 2nd I was into matermity trousers at work by about now just for comfort. They just had those wee stretchy bits at the sides and it was such a relief when sitting.

I just want to eat take away spicy chicken pizza, chips, crisps, popadoms, chicken pakora and fruit lol nothing else satisfies! X

I wish I had an appetite at the moment :( I haven't been hungry once! But still have to force myself to eat...id understand if I have nausea or something but I don't even get much of that :/ before I got pregnant I loved my food and now I could quite happily not eat a thing :/ Its so annoying!

I have my first driving lesson tomorrow which I'm absolutely terrified for :lol:..just think my brain won't be able to process much haha! Or hang onto the really useful info!

Just over 2 weeks until my first midwife appointment..god it's dragging so bad!! :/

Just had my scan earlier. Bub is measuring 7 weeks spot on from LMP. HB is at 131 bpm. I asked if there are any cause of concern and the tech said that she could see a tiny SCH, but wouldn't worry about it (for now). She said she sees this size in around 35% of pregnancies, but given my recent mc, it would be best get seen if there is any spotting.

Also, I'm scheduled for a 12 week Down Syndrome scan and testing.Last miscarriage, I was scheduled to come at 13w2d, but sadly lost the baby at 13w. I can rest easy if only I can make it to my next scan.

I'm due Feb 2nd although I have a feeling I will go into labour last half of Jan if my history is anything to go by. I'm pregnant with our forth and last baby. Fingers crossed for a girl this time. Lol.

Waiting for my ultrasound. Ahhh! Im so nervous and anxious i feel like in going to throw up! Also i have to pee soooo bad i dont know how im going to make it through her pushing on my bladder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->