February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Daisy - The dreams are so intense sometimes!! That is a scary one.

Lately mine have been more intimate dreams, which I don't mind!

Bad news for me. Empty sac. I go back in 2 weeks to confirm and then will need to induce miscarriage or have d&c unless I miscarry on my own before then. Devastated especially as DH has said he's done. He did say just now that he'll hold off on the vasectomy though and we can talk about it again in 8 months or so. I'll be 40 and a bit by hen. :cry: I'm just so sad.

Good luck to the rest of you. :flower:

Daisy - The dreams are so intense sometimes!! That is a scary one.

Lately mine have been more intimate dreams, which I don't mind!

I get sexy dreams , and they are very racy indeed :blush: my hubby turns into a wild sexual deviant and does very rude things :haha: I have the satisfaction of looking at him a bit differently in the morning , then he shuffles about in his Avengers pj pants scratching his butt !!! *pop goes the fantasy bubble* :haha:

12 week scan is on the 15th Aug. Feels like ages away!!!

Mine is on the 7th. I'm anxious but trying to be positive. I think compared to last time, I have a real bump now starting at 9 weeks. I do not feel bloated, but could just be because I am fat naturally.

Mine's the 2nd. I'm incredibly nervous. I have tried everything to find the heartbeat. With my son I could find it by this gestation. I'm pretty sure I've found the placenta so I'm wondering if baby isn't tucked behind it hiding.

I'd like to cautiously join the group now. Due date is Feb 20, but will have scheduled c-section probably a week before. I've had 6 losses so even now at 9w3d I feel no confidence. I had a scan yesterday which looked great, but you never know...

I'd like to cautiously join the group now. Due date is Feb 20, but will have scheduled c-section probably a week before. I've had 6 losses so even now at 9w3d I feel no confidence. I had a scan yesterday which looked great, but you never know...

Congrats and welcome.

Welcome!

Sorry to the ladies with bleeding or who have had losses :hugs:

We are currently on vacation, but I'm 12 weeks today (LMP) so thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. I feel huge. Like I'm 7 months pregnant. :blush:

I was reading about a corpus luteum cyst... I have one too. It showed up at my 10.5 week scan. I'm hoping it's absorbed by now as the pain has gone.

Welcome!

Sorry to the ladies with bleeding or who have had losses :hugs:

We are currently on vacation, but I'm 12 weeks today (LMP) so thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. I feel huge. Like I'm 7 months pregnant. :blush:

I was reading about a corpus luteum cyst... I have one too. It showed up at my 10.5 week scan. I'm hoping it's absorbed by now as the pain has gone.

Ooh show us your baby bump :cloud9:

Welcome new arrival :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->