February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Just ordered a few maternity bits. U.K. Girls there's a good sale on at new look. Loads of tops for £6 worth having a look to put aside for later if you don't need it just yet x

I was reading about a corpus luteum cyst... I have one too. It showed up at my 10.5 week scan. I'm hoping it's absorbed by now as the pain has gone.

Seriously as soon as they figurered it out it has barely bothered me. Maybe some of it was anxiety in my head. I'm just glad it's not hurting like it was.

I need to get a move onto looking for some maternity bits. Mostly just bottoms as many of my tops are big and flowy. I have one pair of maternity leggings.

Just popping my head in to see how you are all getting on....

I'm so very sorry Daisy, sending much love your way xxxx

Kirsty, I was relieved to see your scan, I hope everything continues to go well for youxxx

Nordic, found your thread in gestational problems. (See I am stalking you lol) got everything crossed for your wee bean xxx

Thanks hunny. I've been thinking of you, hope you're doing ok xxx

Welcome to the tread.
I just checking in to see how everyone is doin. Finally got relief from the constipation thank goodness. Super hungry and super sore boobs still. Fatigue isnt as bad getting excited for my next scan next tue. Hope everyone is stay cool its a 100+ here today im over it all ready lol

It's been so hot here too. I told my mom I was so excited this week was going to be low 90s.

Thanks Kirsty, I'm doing ok, have ups n downs, you know how it is. The bleeding is stopping now, Im just hoping everything has passed. I have a scan on monday to confirm, but I have to do a test on Sunday and if its negative I can cancel the scan....Ive never wanted a bfn so much in all my life! Just want this all to be over.

I really dont know what we are going to do, if we will ttc again. Its still early days though.

Happy to see some of the scan pics here :)

I'm glad the bleeding is stopping and praying you won't need the scan! I got my negative the same day I passed everything. Xxxx

Welcome!

Sorry to the ladies with bleeding or who have had losses :hugs:

We are currently on vacation, but I'm 12 weeks today (LMP) so thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing. I feel huge. Like I'm 7 months pregnant. :blush:

I was reading about a corpus luteum cyst... I have one too. It showed up at my 10.5 week scan. I'm hoping it's absorbed by now as the pain has gone.

Ooh show us your baby bump :cloud9:

Welcome new arrival :hugs:

Not quite yet!!! I'm plus sized, so it's just like baby has pushed all my fat out further :haha: not a cute look. I have a beer belly without drinking the beer!! :haha:

We are on vacation in Missouri and I think it's hotter here than back home. 😥 Ive been struggling in this heat!!

This groups quiet today! Hope everyone's doing ok. X

11 weeks today. A little upset at work yesterday as a patient was horrible and threw something at me then I found out people had been gossiping about me being pregnant. Someone asked me out right and I denied it, I feel like I should be able to tell people when I want to �� it's my news not the latest gossip. The insane tiredness seems to have passed, now onto the extreme bloat! Hope you guys are all well x

Aww mrs lux that's horrible it is up to you when you say.

My ticker makes me 12 weeks yesterday 8 week scan make me 12 weeks today. Only 2 more sleeps until scan how's everyone feeling? Yesterday we had a day on the water I was siting in the bank and suddenly got very sweaty and felt very sick it went away after 2/3mins but worried it isn't normal?

I agree mrslux. It's your choice when you tell them.

Bittersweet- was is hot? I've had that happen when I've been out in the sun too long. I'm finding the further I get the less I can tolerate the heat.

Afm, I just have this feeling of uhwellness. I'm not nearly as tires but just not feeling well. I'm also struggling with headaches. I hope this passes soon.

Krissie no it was quite wet yesterday so maybe around 12c?

lol I just seen your pics on fab and was wondering how the hell you were on that water without feeling sick!!! I wouldn't worry about it. I've had a couple of sickly funny turns like that. Xxx

Hahaha the boat was fine it was on land I was like oh no no no

Had my first midwife appointment on 19th July! Went great until they did my bmi and it was hurrendous :/ automatically offered a glucose tolerance test at at 28 weeks! Really gutted about it as I hate needles at the best of times :( booking in bloods I had two nurses either side of me holding me down while they took my blood! I hate being that afraid of needles I get sweaty and panicky!!..so spending 2 hours in a hospital is really gonna do wonders for my ever rising anxiety (Not!!!)

Had my first scan date through for 9th August! Quite excited about that! :D

Appetite has taken leave! Still don't feel like eating :( finding something I want to eat without feeling physically sick at the thought is really hard :/ I know I need to eat but I just can't do it :( food aversions to mince and pizza :( liked both before pregnancy and now both just make me feel nauseous at the sight and smell :(

My right hip is so sore today :(

Had my first midwife appointment on 19th July! Went great until they did my bmi and it was hurrendous :/ automatically offered a glucose tolerance test at at 28 weeks! Really gutted about it as I hate needles at the best of times :( booking in bloods I had two nurses either side of me holding me down while they took my blood! I hate being that afraid of needles I get sweaty and panicky!!..so spending 2 hours in a hospital is really gonna do wonders for my ever rising anxiety (Not!!!)

Had my first scan date through for 9th August! Quite excited about that! :D

Appetite has taken leave! Still don't feel like eating :( finding something I want to eat without feeling physically sick at the thought is really hard :/ I know I need to eat but I just can't do it :( food aversions to mince and pizza :( liked both before pregnancy and now both just make me feel nauseous at the sight and smell :(

My right hip is so sore today :(

Two things.....
. You are well within your rights to refuse a GTT

. Pinning someone down with a needle phobia is utterly ridiculous and not the way to help. I'm a nurse and have dealt with many patients with varying levels of needle phobia and this is certainly not the way forward!
Sorry to he hear you had a bad time 🙁

They gave me a glucose test at 10 weeks >.< I have another in late 2nd or 3rd tri too. I'm not sure if it's because of my weight, or standard practice here now... Last pregnancy I didn't have to do one so early (same place)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->