February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

krissie - We cannot wait for the kids to grow up together, I was so close with my cousins that I hope our kids can have similar relationships!

I would go to the ER if the pain is unbearable or constant, you don't want a cyst to burst or get so big it causes damage to a tube or ovary! One of my friends had a large one and they monitored it very closely during her pregnancy, then removed it a few weeks after she had her daughter, she is pregnant again and they have returned more aggressively. I'm surprised your doctor hasn't checked the size and monitored the growth.

Thanks hopeful. I'm going to call again this morning when they open to see if they have any appointments and if not I'm gonna go in. It's been constant pain over a week and bugging me since 5.5 weeks or so. I've never had this so I'm just really frustrated. Monday's are my only day without my son so I need to be seen today while I don't have to find someone to watch him.

Keep us posted with the results! I hope they can alleviate some pain for you, as well as give you some peace of mind.

Hope the pains go away!
My scan is a week tomorrow eek!

So my older cat has taken to peeing on the curtains not unwell and she's spayed how annoying!:(

Keep us posted with the results! I hope they can alleviate some pain for you, as well as give you some peace of mind.

Looks like my corpus luteum filled with fluid and is pretty large. They don't think it will cause any issues but will monitor at my next appointment in two weeks. They said just to take Tylenol to take the edge off the pain.

I'm thinking of paying for a private scan next week. My dad is coming to town and I'd like to tell him but I want to make sure everything is okay first. It's gonna be a massive family reunion so I don't want to back track a week later.

I had a fresh red bleed last night. Cleared up now but the consultant want to see me tomorrow morning and hopefully scan me herself to see what's going on.

Is anyone else spending more and more time with their jeans unbuttoned
������

Is anyone else spending more and more time with their jeans unbuttoned
������

I spent yesterday looking for maternity shorts. Mine are hurting now. I'll probably just switch to skirts until the weather gets cooler.

I need some mat shorts for my holiday in October! So annoying that I need to buy more mat clothes for what is very likely going to be my last pregnancy!

Krissie - I hope that the tylenol helps take the edge off. Will your corpus luteum drain on its own? I hope you don't have this nagging pain the whole time!

I am in maternity jeans, shorts and leggings! I was hoping to find more maxi dresses before I go camping next week, but I might just find a couple more pairs of shorts.

Kirsty - Hoping your bleeding stops, it is always so scary!

Bleeding totally cleared up by lunch time x

Bleeding totally cleared up by lunch time x

Good to hear!!

Yes, they said it will likely drain on its own. In fact I hardly have any pain today except when I am walking. But the pain has come and gone now for over a month.

Thats great Kirsty and Krissie!

My scan is tomorrow and afternoon and I am so excited, I have had this strange feeling that there is more than one babe in there. Although I am not sure I could handle twins with a busy busy toddler! We would figure it out, I know, but yikes! Just hoping to see a healthy little babe in there.

I had a fresh red bleed last night. Cleared up now but the consultant want to see me tomorrow morning and hopefully scan me herself to see what's going on.

Hey kirsty , you poor thing it's terrifying isn't it :cry:

The last eight days have been hell . I spent 5 hrs in a&e Monday night last week, then EPPC last Tuesday , scan showed baby with HB. Wednesday a moderate bleed , another scan with HB. spotted on and off since with varying pain / cramps. Then this morning , I felt wet so quickly checked and it was red blood . Went to loo and Sat there . It dripped constantly , thought I'd better wear a pad . Sat quietly for 10 min then got up and It just kept gushing , filled pad in 10min. Went to A&E was thankfully sent to gynae after 30 min . Had a scan , amazingly there was a baby that had grown a weeks worth (so not slow or non growth ) with a heartbeat . Gestational sac was a good size . HOWEVER, I have had a significant bleed outside the gestational sac and there is blood with clots . Radiographer said it was most likely a bleed whilst the placenta was forming. It's marked as a threatened miscarriage as it means the placenta may not be attached properly (can't check at this stage!) So pregnancy may fail yet . I am very , very tender as the bleed is like a bruise in my uterus . Sooooo back to bed rest and feeling pretty depressed and hopeless . I think I might hang out in gestational complications for a bit . I don't want to keep depressing you all.

Much love and hugs for your support so far :cloud9:

Nordic- that sounds just awful! I hope bub hangs on for you. :hugs:

Aww Nordic how scary! I'm so glad baby is ok! I had the same problem with my daughter but everything was fine in the end. Lots of rest and no lifting xxxxx

Nordic, I had two subchorionic hematomas with my first child, one very large with a lot of blood/clots - and a smaller one with my second. Both resolved in time and both kids were fine. Hope everything is ok for you.

Oh Nordic how horrific! Get lots of rest xx

Hi ladies,i hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of rest.keeping my fingers crossed for you nordic.
Not much nausea just severe constipation, sore boobs which is understatement. Very hungry and super tired all the time. I go back to dr next Tuesday 25th dr wants to do another ultrasound to get more accurate due date he thinks my due date is closer to march 3rd. Which seems weird to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->