February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

So exciting hearing about everyone's scan. Gutted mine is 3 weeks away!!!

Good luck with the scans ladies!

@Nordic.....just popping by to see how you are, hope all ok x

:hugs: hey How are you xxxxx missing you loads :hugs: . I'm Ok . I'm now at my sisters in Renfrewshire . Hubby has gone back over to Bring our household stuff. I'm In bed just now as I have been sore today . Since my big bleed I've had on/off what I can only describe as brown slimy gunk so hopefully my SCH will have healed or shrunk by my next scan . Trying to hurry up swapping my medical care from NI .:hugs: xxxx

Baby looks great.

Attachments

• 20170725_145625.jpg
    20170725_145625.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12
No its not to early i cant get enough of salad it make me want to cry if i cant have it

I'll not moan about my nausea going away again. Sooooo ill today!

Oh hope you feel better soon!
Glad scan went well akin!
I have an awful awful headache today

Forgot to add my due date is in march dr changed it. But the march thread isnt as entertaining they havent updated the list i know a few people after i asked to join in they dnt update it and not as social .id love to stay with u all since according to my period my due date should be feb but its obvious to me now that i must have ovulated late .

Can you add me at Feb 19? I wish I won't reach my dd, hopefully valentines will be good. I hated the last few days of pregnancy.

12 weeks today and I have my NT scan. For those of you who have done it, how long did it take? I've never done it before.

12 weeks today and I have my NT scan. For those of you who have done it, how long did it take? I've never done it before.

I cannot remember with my son. Mine next week is schedule for half an hour followed by an appointment with my doctor.

I can't remember. My appointment is to take an hour and a half because I have my midwife appointment after it

Mine was same as Kirsty's Hun as had to go get bloods etx

I had a private scan today at 11+1. Baby had a great heartbeat of 178. However, it's no wonder I cannot find him with the Doppler he's really buried in there. I'm hoping my NT scan next week gets some better pictures.

Attachments

• 20170727_161719-657x749.jpg
    20170727_161719-657x749.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 9
NT scan went well! Baby is measuring on track, my placenta is posterior (yay), and the NT measurements are good. The kids loved seeing baby bounce around on the screen. :) Relaxing now!

Attachments

• us no name post.jpg
    us no name post.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 14
Feronia - what a great scan picture!!! I can't wait until our next scan on Aug 21st, when the baby will look more baby-like and less like a blob!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->