February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I hope wow Feriona is your scan is so clear

Feronia that scan pic is amazing!!!
Gemini aw I can't wait for my next scan to see baby actually looking like a baby!!!

Ladies im kinda worried evem though i was just at dr tuesday and had a scan that everything was okay. Last night i went to bathroom and when i wiped i had brown discharge with in a couple hours it turned red but no cramping or anything. Now this morning theres nothing there i do not know what to think. It freaks me out with having previous miscarriages before and of course its the weekend and cant call my dr.

Ladies im kinda worried evem though i was just at dr tuesday and had a scan that everything was okay. Last night i went to bathroom and when i wiped i had brown discharge with in a couple hours it turned red but no cramping or anything. Now this morning theres nothing there i do not know what to think. It freaks me out with having previous miscarriages before and of course its the weekend and cant call my dr.

Go to the emergency dept. You're best to get checked out . Hope all is Ok :hugs:

It has stopped im resting today! I dont want to go tonekerfency room because there kinda rude and dont do anything anyways besides keep ya forever.

Did the find any bleeds on the scan? There was blood behind my baby and I would loose small amounts of red blood and would clear up very quickly x

Akins, I hope everything is OK. Not cramping and the fact that it has stopped is a good sign. If it happens again I would go get checked for your peace of mind.

Feronia, beautiful scan pic!

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've finally got some energy back so I've been trying to get my house back in order. Doing the minimum amount of cleaning for the past 3 months has made it to where I have so much to do to get everything back in order now that I actually feel like doing anything lol I ordered a Doppler last week and it arrived yesterday so dh and I finally got to hear baby's Hb ❤❤ it took about 5 minutes to find it but when we did it was amazing and I have already listened again today lol our little pebbles Hb is ranging from 170-178 bpm I love it and the kids got to hear it too. They were all excited too.
I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully starting to get some energy back too.

Oh and can anyone feel the baby move yet? I can feel the baby rolling around but only feel light kicks once in a while the last week and a half.

Akins, I hope everything is OK. Not cramping and the fact that it has stopped is a good sign. If it happens again I would go get checked for your peace of mind.

Feronia, beautiful scan pic!

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've finally got some energy back so I've been trying to get my house back in order. Doing the minimum amount of cleaning for the past 3 months has made it to where I have so much to do to get everything back in order now that I actually feel like doing anything lol I ordered a Doppler last week and it arrived yesterday so dh and I finally got to hear baby's Hb ❤❤ it took about 5 minutes to find it but when we did it was amazing and I have already listened again today lol our little pebbles Hb is ranging from 170-178 bpm I love it and the kids got to hear it too. They were all excited too.
I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully starting to get some energy back too.

Oh and can anyone feel the baby move yet? I can feel the baby rolling around but only feel light kicks once in a while the last week and a half.

I can't wait to feel those first flutters. I was just before 12 weeks with my last baby , getting really impressive ninja moves by week 20 !!! :haha::cloud9:

Nordic, I felt a little kick today while pushing down (not too hard) on the Doppler so dd and her friend could hear the Hb. Dd was holding the Doppler handle with me and the baby kicked enough to move the Doppler handle up a bit. She said OMG mom was that the baby?! I laughed and said yes. She was excited but freaked out a little lol (she's 15) that was the first time I knew for sure that was the baby actually kicking and not guessing if it was gas haha

You don't have too much longer to wait for those first flutters ❤ it's an amazing feeling isn't it

Welcome!

I've been feeling baby move for about a week now, usually when I'm resting at night. But my placenta is posterior this time so that's probably why!

I felt baby last time at 11 weeks. I can't wait to feel movement. Hopefully not much longer! I think I just feel gas bubbles just now lol

I don't feel anything I had like a tickle inside my tummy yesterday but that's all :)

Hi Everyone! Sorry I was MIA last week as we were at the lake and the cell reception is poor, plus I needed to just unplug and unwind with the family. I just got caught up on all the reading!

The heat was intense and there was no rain at all, we were also under a fire ban so the evenings of relaxing around the fire didn't happen, but that also meant early nights which was nice for me.

Welcome to all the new mommas! I will update the list asap.

I am telling work this week, I am terrified as I have only been back for 6 months.

I got the call when I was away that my 20 week scan will be Sept 14, we can't wait to find out the gender!

Krissie - I hope the headaches have eased up for you a bit, my migraines got awful, but I hope they ease up going forward.

Great scans, its exciting now all the scans that are happening!

I have felt baby move off and on for about 2 weeks, I thought it was odd because I had an anterior placenta last time and didn't feel the baby move this early, this time it is posterior and baby surprised me with some rolling around!

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

I felt really crappy all weekend - migraine on Friday afternoon, and then just nauseous and headachey on and off for two days after. I've gotten migraines for as long as I can remember, but they had dropped off in frequency the last few years. Hoping they don't get too bad during the rest of this pregnancy.

I have a question for all of you! Especially any other first time moms in here. What resources are you using to prepare for labor and childbirth? Books, podcasts, documentaries? Planning to take any classes?

I've been listening to The Birthing Hour podcast (highly recommend! just real women sharing their birthing stories, and all different types, from hospital births to home births), and reading Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method, and DF and I are trying to decide if/what classes we might want to invest in. But I'm dying to know what others are doing!

I had a migraine last night. They've gone down in frequency so hopefully not too many more.

I'm not doing anything to prepare. With DS I took a birthing class through the hospital that was great. But I feel like I know what yo expect and just plan to go into with am open mind. If I get some time I'd like to look up some hypnobirthing techniques.

Ive never took any kind of classes. I checked into sibling class for my daughter she will be two aug 14th but i think they recommend them to be 3 years old. Id love to do a natural water birth but with my first to pregnancy i had to be induced by body doesnt like to dilate padt 3 on its own

I only took a class about newborn care since we knew I was having a planned c-section. I was never going to be allowed to be in labour, would have an emergency c-section if it came to that so I didn't think I needed any classes. Oh we took a breastfeeding class as well...it was interesting but not super useful before you actually have a baby and can practice that way.

Did any of you do NIPT testing? We went with Panorama and I am just dying to have my results back. They have told me it would be this week, by Thursday. We will know the sex then but more importantly I want to see the genetic screen since I am an old fart (37). I don't feel THAT old but in the land of fertility clinics they sometimes make you feel like you may as well be dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->