February 2024 testing thread

Sorry Jules hugs
Afm- looks like af showed up a week early this morning ugghh.](*,) Thinking I didn't ovulate. Great..not... so looks like I won't be testing tomorrow. But I will be hopefully testing at the end of the month. I need to buy some opks. Start using those again I guess so I can pin down when I'm ovulating. I hate to do that just stresses me out.

Had a bad week being sick still am and now af. This new year isn't starting off very well. Sorry to vent I'm just feeling pms-y. Sighs

@NightFlower- I’m sorry about af. Mine started today too so we’re cycle twins. Praying we’ll be bump buddies as well!

They approved the femara for this cycle! I should be able to test towards the end of the month…depending on ovulation. I did have a pretty typical cycle this last month so praying for another good cycle!

They approved the femara for this cycle! I should be able to test towards the end of the month…depending on ovulation. I did have a pretty typical cycle this last month so praying for another good cycle!

Yay, that's great!

@Jules8 I am so glad you were approved for Femara! That's what I have been taking.

Found out this morning that I have 3 mature follicles, one measuring 21 and two at 17. Nice and thick lining as well ❤️. Our doctor is very happy. We will trigger tomorrow morning and do back to back IUIs on Thursday and Friday. This is IUI cycle #6. I'm happy with my numbers, but I'm not excited this time. I don't want to be hopeful about it, it seems pointless. I feel like after this we'll just move on to IVF. My test date is Feb 22.

@Jules8 I am so glad you were approved for Femara! That's what I have been taking.

Found out this morning that I have 3 mature follicles, one measuring 21 and two at 17. Nice and thick lining as well ❤️. Our doctor is very happy. We will trigger tomorrow morning and do back to back IUIs on Thursday and Friday. This is IUI cycle #6. I'm happy with my numbers, but I'm not excited this time. I don't want to be hopeful about it, it seems pointless. I feel like after this we'll just move on to IVF. My test date is Feb 22.

I hope all goes well <3

Good luck, sweetie

@Jules8 Great that you get another medicated cycle. I'll do clomid again next cycle if I don't get pregnant this cycle.

Well af should be gone by tomorrow. What a awful week I've had with it. Glad to almost be done and ready to go for this cycle. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Buy One Get One Free IUI cycle
It's not as great as it sounds.
DH's motile sperm count post wash was only 800,000. Our doctor felt so bad for us he gave us today's IUI on the house. Yesterday was only slightly better with about 2.8 mil post wash motile sperm.
Chances are real low.
I don't think I have it in me to do any more IUI cycles. We might do IVF later this year but I think I need a break from ttc. I really thought we would be pregnant sometime within this last year after losing our baby last February. 6 IUI cycles and not one single pregnancy. I'm feeling so hopeless and so done. I may not be around here much for the tww, good luck to everyone this month ❤️ I will pop in every now and then and give you all an update about this cycle, but it's not looking good.

Hi everyone, sorry to those that haven’t received the bfp they were looking forward to.

@Jules8 fingers crossed for you on your cycle with femara.

@NightFlower sorry the week has been rough for you. Good luck on this cycle!!!

@thencomesbebe sorry that the journey has been longer than you want it to be. Listen to your body and if you truly feel physically, mentally, emotionally etc. that a break is needed do what is best for you. I am still hoping you will get your bfp this cycle.

Buy One Get One Free IUI cycle
It's not as great as it sounds.
DH's motile sperm count post wash was only 800,000. Our doctor felt so bad for us he gave us today's IUI on the house. Yesterday was only slightly better with about 2.8 mil post wash motile sperm.
Chances are real low.
I don't think I have it in me to do any more IUI cycles. We might do IVF later this year but I think I need a break from ttc. I really thought we would be pregnant sometime within this last year after losing our baby last February. 6 IUI cycles and not one single pregnancy. I'm feeling so hopeless and so done. I may not be around here much for the tww, good luck to everyone this month ❤️ I will pop in every now and then and give you all an update about this cycle, but it's not looking good.
I‘m so sorry things didn’t go the way you had hoped. I know you’re feeling down about the numbers, but there’s still a chance.I’m praying you get your bfp this month and if not, clarity and peace about how you move forward.

I see a line on all your tests. Looks like a bfp to me. Fx it darkens ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"