February 2024 testing thread

@NightFlower I was like that during my last tww, no fun!!! Hoping you get some more rest and feel better soon!!

@Jules8 I'm so sorry for the bfn. It's so frustrating seeing blank tests. I hope you get a nice surprise BFP in a couple days!!

11dpo- Same as yesterday. I still have all the symptoms and temp is still high, but another bfn. Assuming I’m out at this point. Obviously, I’ll test til af anyway.

My son stayed home from school he got sick twice last night. I'm still feeling sick myself. Uggh it's going around town I guess.

My son stayed home from school he got sick twice last night. I'm still feeling sick myself. Uggh it's going around town I guess.
I hope you guys feel better soon! My co worker was off for half the week due to the flu. So definitely a bug going around.

@Jules8 your chart looks really good! Fx!!

Goodluck to all of you ladies! I'm not ttc but definitely cheering for you guys ❤️

I hope you guys feel better soon! My co worker was off for half the week due to the flu. So definitely a bug going around.

@Jules8 your chart looks really good! Fx!!

Goodluck to all of you ladies! I'm not ttc but definitely cheering for you guys ❤️
Thanks it's been a rough day. Thank god my OH was home half the day to help. I'm feeling extremely exhausted. My Fever came down some but still have chills/body aches. Laying in bed watching a movie probably sleep soon if I can.

My son is feeling a little better.

@NightFlower I'm so sorry you're still feeling awful. It sounds like the flu my family and I had two weeks ago. Glad you're resting!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@elmum how exciting to have a test date on Valentine's day! Woot! I hope it brings a sticky little love ❤️❤️❤️

I saw this rainbow today on my way home from work, and I'm praying for all of us to fall pregnant with our beautiful rainbow babes!!

PXL_20240202_001407738.jpg

@NightFlower I'm so sorry you're still feeling awful. It sounds like the flu my family and I had two weeks ago. Glad you're resting!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@elmum how exciting to have a test date on Valentine's day! Woot! I hope it brings a sticky little love ❤️❤️❤️

I saw this rainbow today on my way home from work, and I'm praying for all of us to fall pregnant with our beautiful rainbow babes!!

View attachment 1118077
What a great picture! Hope it brings us all luck.

I'm thinking it is the flu too as covid tests have been negative. I can't function very well. Tomorrow's another day. Maybe I'll be feeling lots better by then.

Thanks it's been a rough day. Thank god my OH was home half the day to help. I'm feeling extremely exhausted. My Fever came down some but still have chills/body aches. Laying in bed watching a movie probably sleep soon if I can.

My son is feeling a little better.
That sounds scary. I'm sorry hun ❤️ I'm glad your son is feeling a little better :hugs:

@NightFlower I hope everyone is feeling better.
12dpo and my temp is still up! I tested this morning then jumped in the shower. I checked after and there was a line, but the test was already dry. I didnt have time to test again so I tested with the same strip test and a frer. They were bfn so it must have been an evap. If these tests weren’t negative then I would swear I was pregnant. I have all the symptoms and my chart looks so good. Since it’s the weekend, I’m going to call the doctor and see if they’ll do another medicated cycle. I’m not sure how many they will allow as I’ve already done 5.…sigh.

Hi everyone are we all ready for the weekend? I feel like this week was sooooooo long. @NightFlower sorry you and your son aren’t doin well. I hope you will all feel better by the end of the weekend. @Jules8 fingers crossed that you will receive a bfp in the next couple days. If we could all get a bfp in February that would be absolutely awesome.

I believe I ovulated on the 1st of February but I still have a couple days of tempting to confirm. I have attached my temp chart (unfortunately I missed a few days). Also, I didn’t input the peak ovulation test in my chart as I want it to make the crosshairs on its own before I do so just to see if it matches up. I have also attached my OV test strips. I truly hope this is my cycle that results in a bfp as the anxiety is so overwhelming for me.

IMG_7965.png

IMG_7966.png

IMG_7967.png

IMG_7968.jpeg

Woke up feeling much better today but not 100% yet. My son stayed home again yesterday from school. At least he can rest up this weekend. Monday I start testing. Seems like it's been forever since I've tested. I'm not even sure how many hpts I have left. Hopefully I don't need to re-up.

Hi everyone are we all ready for the weekend? I feel like this week was sooooooo long. @NightFlower sorry you and your son aren’t doin well. I hope you will all feel better by the end of the weekend. @Jules8 fingers crossed that you will receive a bfp in the next couple days. If we could all get a bfp in February that would be absolutely awesome.
Thanks and good luck. Your opks look awesome. Hope we all get bfps.

Baby dust to you all. :dust:

Temp went down a little this morning and started spotting this afternoon so I’m assuming af is starting. I didn’t get a chance to call the doctor yesterday so I’ll call first thing Monday morning. Either way I’ll track this cycle and do our best if they don’t do another medicated cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->