February 2024 testing thread

Thank you nightflower, it means alot

I hope it's too early for your bfp and tomorrow shows different, fingers crossed!

Had today's beta, rose by 1009 so not doubled again, they're ringing tomorrow with a scan date which I'm hoping is Friday and I don't have limbo over the weekend, just desperate for an answer now wither way
Betas every 48 hours have been

She said they can't rule out ectopic yet, the whole thing is a nightmare

Good luck with testing ladies
Really feel for you! I really hope everything works out well, :hugs:

Didn't see a Feb testing group so decided to make one. I had another loss early Dec. Didn't ttc the cycle after took a break and now I'm back. It will be 3yrs of trying for our last baby in June. I really hope it happens before then. Let's pray this will be a lucky month for us.

Anyways just let me know your testing date and I'll add ya to the front page. Hope you ladies are doing well.

Good luck and baby dust.

:dust:

@NightFlower -Feb 5th -af came a week early on Feb 4th.

@Brianna777 -Feb 12th :bfp:

@elmum
-Feb 14th

@thencomesbebe -Feb 22nd :witch:

@cheerios -Feb 23rd :bfp:

@NightFlower
-Feb 29th
Please could you put me? I only ever had angel wings or the witch thx :)

Hi! I'm new here! Can I join in on the waiting game? I'm currently 5/6 DPO. We have been TTC for over a year now =[

I wanna watch progression so 6 and a half days after a 5 day FET, A line you can see now without really looking! Come on baby! Waited 5 years for you!

View attachment 1118256

Yeah!!! The line is pretty obvious now!!! 5 years??!!?!?!? WOW!!!! Oh my! So so amazing! I waited 5 years for my rainbow BFP too. Well, technically I've always wanted one last one since my daughter was born in 2018 but DH wasn't on board at the beginning. It took him 2-3 years to come around. Life threw us a lot of curveballs and with the recurrent CPs, thyroid issue and one m/c at 14 weeks, here I am 5 years later and finally pregnant with our hopefully forever rainbow baby.

Yeah!!! The line is pretty obvious now!!! 5 years??!!?!?!? WOW!!!! Oh my! So so amazing! I waited 5 years for my rainbow BFP too. Well, technically I've always wanted one last one since my daughter was born in 2018 but DH wasn't on board at the beginning. It took him 2-3 years to come around. Life threw us a lot of curveballs and with the recurrent CPs, thyroid issue and one m/c at 14 weeks, here I am 5 years later and finally pregnant with our hopefully forever rainbow baby.
5 years since we did our fist IVF and lost both babies, the 10 CP and this is a donor egg (I do have 4 children one, 23,21,16 and 11) but this is my not so newish partner who doesn't have children... anyway yay to our five year wait finally over!!!!!

I'm around 6/7 DPO and so anxious to POAS! I keep symptom spotting and can't help to think all these symptoms are related to a BFP but I know it's just way too early. PLUS, I do this every. single. cycle. and AF always ends up showing up.

Af hit me early again this morning 3am. I'm crushed. Looks like I'm heading to March. Hope my cycle gets back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->