February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

I am ready for a fresh start as well, I'll hop over to the March thread.

I am cautiously waiting this week, today is CD26 (6dpo) and I usually get AF between CD24-26. I just haven't felt right since Satuday but I really think it is way too early for symptoms, the bean would need to implant first I think.

I am cautiously waiting this week, today is CD26 (6dpo) and I usually get AF between CD24-26. I just haven't felt right since Satuday but I really think it is way too early for symptoms, the bean would need to implant first I think.

I'll send a new link when I make a new thread.

Savvy, I don't want to give you false hope, but honestly I think some women experience things early. There are a lot of people who just shut you down when you say you feel things. But we all have different bodies & some of our bodies are more sensitive than others. So just keep that in mind. But if you have symptoms you can actually pin point, add them to your chart. That way if they happen again next cycle, you will know not to over analyze. I really hope you have a nice strong luteal phase :)

Just to update before we move on, I had another high today. So I will keep up with opks. But I still feel really good. I think my O day was around CD 16/17 last cycle...so that will put me at Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Based on my schedule, I would love to see a positive opk today. We will see.

Here you go, guys...stop by when you have time. I will continue to be watching both threads.

New threads make me feel so optimistic :) Good luck everybody.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...luck-bring-us-little-charms.html#post31872697

I'll send a new link when I make a new thread.

Savvy, I don't want to give you false hope, but honestly I think some women experience things early. There are a lot of people who just shut you down when you say you feel things. But we all have different bodies & some of our bodies are more sensitive than others. So just keep that in mind. But if you have symptoms you can actually pin point, add them to your chart. That way if they happen again next cycle, you will know not to over analyze. I really hope you have a nice strong luteal phase :)

Just to update before we move on, I had another high today. So I will keep up with opks. But I still feel really good. I think my O day was around CD 16/17 last cycle...so that will put me at Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Based on my schedule, I would love to see a positive opk today. We will see.

Thanks beaglemom for such positive words! That is what I need to hear right now. Sometimes I think I imagine things a little worse than they really are. I never ever had boob pain, back pain, etc until a few months into ttc! But right now I just look at it as positive and hope that it means good news is on its way. Keep positive to get a big fat positive...right? :)

Hoping you get a positive opk very soon! Heading over to the new thread now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->