February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

beaglemom

1st Time Mom to IVF Baby
Reaction score
I am currently sitting in the aftermath of a snow storm hoping for a positive OPK & an open doctor's office so I can get my first IUI. I don't even have enough fingers that need to be crossed.

I am still trying to stay positive about this month & 2014 in general. So, please join me...whether you are new to TTC, in the LTTTC, m/c, IUI, IVF...whatever...all are welcome.

I have never been a fan of Valentine's day, but I am hoping this V-Day brings me a positive pregnancy test!!!

Hey everyone - jumping over from the Jan thread as well :) I've been reading/keeping up with the posts from everyone since nov/dec (although I've only commented once! My life just never seems as interesting as everyone else's!) but I can't wait to hear about everyone BFP's surely to come very soon!

Hopping over from the other thread. Excited to see what Feb holds, ladies. After I temp in the morning, I'll decide whether I should go ahead and start a new chart or just keep this one going. Regardless of that, I'll start tracking for O in a few days, no matter what. I have a feeling I'll end up O'ing, and I don't want to miss it. Might even O right around Vday, so that would be a nice conception time. Hehe! :flower:

Hey everyone - jumping over from the Jan thread as well :) I've been reading/keeping up with the posts from everyone since nov/dec (although I've only commented once! My life just never seems as interesting as everyone else's!) but I can't wait to hear about everyone BFP's surely to come very soon!

Hi TLB, happy to see you saying hello after you've kept up with us all this time!! Check in more often, we'd love to hear how things are going! :flower:

Hello all jumping from jan thread so as I said got first positive today but I only tested once yesterday kinda early so coulda had it yesterday , right now the ovary pain is bad (normal?) meaning I can push in the spot where ovary is and it hurts a lot , also boobs hurting worse and kinda have the fluttery feeling , is this a clomid thing? Should I be worried ? Or does it show that this could be a good month ? I'll be testing a few days before valentines so that would be awesome to give that bfp gift to DH

I am currently CD 2! I am going to try OPKs this month and preseed! Hoping for a BFP for February!

I don't know how interesting we are. We may just be blabber mouths ;)

Hello all jumping from jan thread so as I said got first positive today but I only tested once yesterday kinda early so coulda had it yesterday , right now the ovary pain is bad (normal?) meaning I can push in the spot where ovary is and it hurts a lot , also boobs hurting worse and kinda have the fluttery feeling , is this a clomid thing? Should I be worried ? Or does it show that this could be a good month ? I'll be testing a few days before valentines so that would be awesome to give that bfp gift to DH

Def a clomid thing. My first month was that way. Very intense and bloated feeling. I only had it the first cycle. My dr said my body was probably more used to it the next cycle.

Glad to see everyone! I have tested yet this morning. Being lazy in the bed with the pups. So far work is on a 3 hr delay because of ice.

Good luck!

I've always loved Valentine's Day but I love it even more now coz it's DH's birthday :D Won't be able to surprise him with a BFP that day but maybe I can a week later. I'm feeling hopeful this month

Another high today and negative opk. However it seems my dr office is open. So I think i may call and ask if I can do the iui tomorrow anyways. Because I really think by then my monitor will say peak. So keep your fingers crossed they can get me in. And maybe i will get a pos opk before the day is done.

Fingers crossed for you !!!! and the pain is mostly gone today which makes me feel better I've heard of girls getting ovarian hyper stimulation . Well today is officially 1dpo super exciting , hopefully i caught the little eggie

I woke up to full blown AF this morning, haha! I couldn't believe it. After everything had stopped yesterday and I called my Dr and everything, I end up waking up to AF this morning. I've never been so happy to be super crampy and bloated, lol. So today is officially CD1, and I can start the Clomid again next Monday. Super excited.

beaglemom, I agree, I bet you'll have a Peak on the monitor by tomorrow. :)

Hello to all our new friends joining us. :flower:

Fingers crossed for you! Today the pain is almost gone which is a relief I've heard of girls getting ovarian hyper stimulation. So this makes today my very first 1dpo super exciting

Hello everyone! I have enjoyed reading this post for awhile now and. Finally decided to comment and join you all on your journey. My husband and i have been trying since april 2012. I had a miscarriage at the end of august 2013. I had concieved naturally but was having 60 day cycles. So now im on clomid and metformin. This is my 4th cycle of clomid. I am getting frusterated because the loss made me want a baby so much more.

I am currently cd 16 when i always ovulate but im quite annoyed because i am quite sure that i ovulated on cd14 (temp over coverline and today change in cm) and i wasnt ready for it (bd sessions werent timed well). There's always hope but im thinking i messed up in assuming i would ovulate on cd16.

I have already been encouraged by your posts and look forward to being apart of this group!

Question!! Does anyone ovulate SUPER early? Early as in 3-4 days right after period ends?! I know most women ovulate around CD14, but I REALLY think I am ovulating early. My cycles normally range around 25-28 days. I'm going to use OPK this time just to make sure.

I woke up to full blown AF this morning, haha! I couldn't believe it. After everything had stopped yesterday and I called my Dr and everything, I end up waking up to AF this morning. I've never been so happy to be super crampy and bloated, lol. So today is officially CD1, and I can start the Clomid again next Monday. Super excited.

I had a feeling that would happen! So excited for you. I am feeling some cramping so I really think O is coming. I am nervous to call the dr because I don't know if they will ask what time I got a pos or if they will say no if I tell them I know I will O this weekend. I am going to wait until I do another test & see what comes of it. Which should be in the next hour or so.

Yay!! :happydance: It's so weird to be excited about AF when you're TTC, isn't it?! But it's just nice to know where you're at, and at least your body is working correctly :)

Ok...so I lied to the dr office & told them my surge was at 8 am. I was not about to tell her it didn't happen! So they wanted to do it this afternoon & I freaked but I was still going to do it. My dr is out tomorrow. Then the nurse came back, asked about my surge & said tomorrow at 10 am. So now I am in frantic mode calling the IVF lab to see if my husband can come in & if everything will coordinate. It will not be my dr doing it, but I don't really care. They can let a monkey do it if someone told me he had some training! I am so nervous & frantic trying to get this squared away...my nerves are shot & my hands are all shakey! I still haven't done my next test. Work is crazy & my boss probably thinks I am nuts. I was on the phone when he walked in on hold so he made a joke about what was I doing. For a man who claims I don't need to disclose anything, he sure is curious. So now I have been running out on my cell making calls. I don't have an office, so no privacy. Also, I was calling the wrong number for the lab! So I was really paniking until I looked it up on another info site. Stupid place doesn't have their own website.

AHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->