*February Babies 2014* <3

Sorry to hear of your scare Beau! :hugs:
Is it bright red blood or brown?
I had a big bleed at 7 weeks with bright red blood, luckily everything was absolutely fine and baby was there with a perfectly healthy heart beat. So it is not uncommon :hugs:

I hope it is the same for you too!

Sorry to hear of your scare Beau! :hugs:
Is it bright red blood or brown?
I had a big bleed at 7 weeks with bright red blood, luckily everything was absolutely fine and baby was there with a perfectly healthy heart beat. So it is not uncommon :hugs:

I hope it is the same for you too!

Thank you! i had an early scan at 5 weeks due to brown spotting everything was fine then had a major red bleed at 6 weeks so had a scan again everything was perfect...had no bleeding since but when i had sex on fridayy then disapeared then came back today mainly brown but enough to scare me! atleast i only have to wait a couple more hours not a whole 4 days thank you xxx

I hope everything will be fine for you!

I had a few weeks of on and off spotting too...got an emergency scan at 7 weeks and all was okay, but I'm really nervous about tomorrow's scan - I just hope baby is alive and well and kicking and moving about.

My nervousness is made worse by the fact that I was supposed to confirm the appointment a week back, but I didn't notice that written on the patient form. So now I don't even know if I have my appointment :( I'm planning to call before I leave so that I can explain and even beg and plead if I have to. Please please keep your fingers crossed that I have my appointment as originally scheduled, plus my little one is healthy! :hugs:

I'm sure it happens a lot apa, hopefully they've kept your scan appointment :flower:

apa im sure youll be fine ring in the morning though! :) thank you for your wishes a healthy baby to you! xx

apa im sure youll be fine ring in the morning though! :) thank you for your wishes a healthy baby to you! xx

I definitely will, especially since I have to see' my doctor right after the scan. Happy and healthy baby to you too and in fact to us all! :baby::hugs:

My scan put me forward to 12 weeks and 4 days!! yayyyy a happy and healthy baby too so happy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->