**February Babies**

Oh I'd be so overwhelmed by buying all those gifts!

MIL has decided that we were all ridiculously consumerist :rofl: last year when we bought gifts and had a BBQ. So this year we're all going out into the wilderness to camp, then come back and have a BBQ. Food or home made gifts only.

So I got all on the anti consumerist band wagon and decided it'd be a GREAT idea to go to the wilderness, with no toilet or shower. WTF was I THINKING. I also have to go and prepare the place where my placenta will be planted.

I so miss cold Christmas and a roast and watching the tellie!!

Ive been making a few things. Or buying things and putting them together so they cost hardly anything. For my mums OH (hes really hard to buy for) I got a glass jar for 20p from ikea, then i found 30p in the car park so win win! Then i filled it with sweets which cost 80p and bought some cellophane and wrapped it up and put ribbons around it. So in total it cost me 80p but looks nice all the same :)

Oh and nearly 33 weeks pregnant with no toilet?! I dont envy you that one :haha:

Nice idea! Might do something like that for OH's brothers. GOD I WANT IKEA!!!

I have all these big deranged ideas all the time. Like "I've decided that we're not owning a TV!"

Did that for a few months and OH had a nervous break down.

Thats a really nice idea, this year i was thinking about getting my dad a Valentino rossi calender, as its is favourite rider and a puzzle ball or something as he's done a lot for me this past year. but im gonna start buying presents when i get paid each week and buy xmas i should have a small something for everyone which they should understand as ive been saving most of my money for things for baby. For friends im just going to offer them a free haircut. xxxxx

Nice idea! Might do something like that for OH's brothers. GOD I WANT IKEA!!!

I have all these big deranged ideas all the time. Like "I've decided that we're not owning a TV!"

Did that for a few months and OH had a nervous break down.

OMG NO TV, its been my saviour through out pregnancy, when i'm bored and got no energy, T.v has been there for me plus things like xfactor make the weeks go faster by! xxxx

Theres never anything on tv! And half of my channels never work. The digital switchover is happening in my area in february and nothing will work then. Might end up without one anyway! Ive not got people huge presents this year but theyre all personal to each person. I got something special for my OH though but everyone else ive got things theyll appreciate or actually like rather than something that looks big.

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing, i don't even know what to buy my OH everything he wants he pretty much gets straight away, and he's told me my xmas prezzie was our baby, i said fair enough it will be the best present i've ever had, i dont mind what he gets me, if he gets me anything at all, as long as we get to spend x-mas together. I rely far too much on t.v. i have freeview at my dads, as my sister gave me the box when she upgraded to sky, but my OH's got virgin media which ive kinda got used to now, watching tv on demand and i know when we get our own place we wont be able to afford the xl package. tbh i need to get out more! xxx

just saw LO move on the outside, i thought i was about to have BH cause i always get this weird sensation before i get one, so i looked down and felt this huge kick and saw it too was really cool but scared me half to death as i wasnt expecting him to kick lol xxx

I couldnt believe it either! I was in shock and she did it 3 times. I want her to do it again now when im expecting it so i can get a better look but she wont. Ohh virgin media tv is a luxury ive kind of forgotten! Upstairs ive got sky3 and bbc channels and nothing else. And downstairs ive got 1-5 so i have to move rooms depending on what i want to watch

aww my tv used to be like that and not get many channels until i got my dad to have a look and realised to aerial wasnt actually plugged in properly lol. he hasnt done it since he just kicked me in the bladder and thats been it since, i hate it when he kicks me in the bladder i thought i was gonna pee my pants. the little monster. have you managed to get many outfits for your little girl? ive seen loads for a little girl but hardly anything for a little boy, i want to get him a few outfits so he's not always in sleepsuits though xxx

Ive not got much yet apart from the essentials clothing wise. Im waiting for my OH to get home so we can buy that stuff together because ive got most of it myself really including the cot and pram etc. My tv is that way because im in a crappy signal area and half the channels are picked up from one tower and half from another in the opposite direction so its almost impossible to get them all at once

whenever i come online there is always like four extra pages been added.. i never know whether to read them and catch up or just skip it! :p
baby hasn't been moving much, and i mean hardly at all. i am actually starting to worry. :S

whenever i come online there is always like four extra pages been added.. i never know whether to read them and catch up or just skip it! :p
baby hasn't been moving much, and i mean hardly at all. i am actually starting to worry. :S

Dont worry they sometimes have quiet times or are facing a different way or something. Get checked out though if youre worried :)

does anyone else get like bad period pain? it's just been awful today.
it's been since yesterday he hasn't been moving much and i usually feel him a couple of time a day, kicking. :( why is pregnancy so stressful?

Definitely go get checked out if youre in pain and movements slowed down. I know your hospital is pretty far away but itll be worth it just to be reassured. Pregnancy is stressful but i think being a parent is waaay more stressful!

I've been getting the period pains. They're so bad to where I have to stop what I'm doing or saying and wait it out. My dr just said that I'm overreacting, but that's how they were when they were actually period pains. I really really need to switch dr's asap. i don't like how she makes me feel like I'm stupid and overreacting.

I've been getting the period pains. They're so bad to where I have to stop what I'm doing or saying and wait it out. My dr just said that I'm overreacting, but that's how they were when they were actually period pains. I really really need to switch dr's asap. i don't like how she makes me feel like I'm stupid and overreacting.

Thats out of order for her to say that! I get no pains at all that are bad/worrying. My midwife is hard to chase up but theres about 10 doctors in the surgery that i can see if i ever want to. I used to get bad period pains too when i came off the pill but have never felt anything like that during pregnancy, i get pains but nothing that bothers me.

Thats out of order for her to say that! I get no pains at all that are bad/worrying. My midwife is hard to chase up but theres about 10 doctors in the surgery that i can see if i ever want to. I used to get bad period pains too when i came off the pill but have never felt anything like that during pregnancy, i get pains but nothing that bothers me.

I think I'm going to change to another dr at this practice. If that doesn't go well, then I'll just switch practices altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->