**February Babies**

yeah i can be walking about, then get the period pains and just have to stop during what i am doing. it has been like shooting pains randomly and feels like bad pulling on my stomach muscles when i walk..
i felt him kick, it must have been my bladder or something because it felt weird and was really low down! phew. he had me worried.

I'm not feeling alot of movement, just the random pokes, im so worried =[

maybe 3-5 movements a day

That's good that he/shes moving in there :)

Growth spurt and still places to hide means there is nothing to panic about.:kiss:

you should be okay, i mean i wasn't feeling anything. i think he might have been kicking low or something, so i couldn't feel it. i was so worried.
still paranoid now, even though i felt him move again.

I get days with very little/nothing. But its just because shes got somewhere to hide as i know she does it every couple of days then goes really active.

Babies will be all up in your grill soon enough:thumbup:
Then less worries, or more.

We should start a positivity thread!

Like yay! Everything is great with my baby today :rofl:

I just started feeling bubs higher up today finally he has been real low and now seems to be kicking up higher!

Babies will be all up in your grill soon enough:thumbup:
Then less worries, or more.

We should start a positivity thread!

Like yay! Everything is great with my baby today :rofl:

Definitely should! Though i expect it would be pretty empty :haha: Youre nearly 3rd tri Cree!

I just started feeling bubs higher up today finally he has been real low and now seems to be kicking up higher!

Oh I loved when that happened! You can sit and rest your hand there and feel them!

One post for my positivity thread :p

Oh god I know! :dohh: 3rd Tri

Ohh i started feeling her higher since 23+6. So only a few days but its so nice to feel more. It seems like when youre in 1st tri everyone wants to move on to 2nd as fast as possible but when it comes upto going into 3rd, everyone is really hesitant!

Yeahh i just started feeling him up high today!! :) It makes me feel good that he is getting bigger! Im anxious to get to 3rd tri but then when I snoop around on the threads I freak out hhaha but likke all 2nd tri is newbies and im not quite 3rd tri so idk where i belong hahah

I missed my 1st tri so I've been snooping round there haha!

I'm over second tri things though like first movements and gender scans :shrug:

Yeahhh exactly the whole "is this baby moving" "finally felt kicks" "20 weeks scan and its a....."

haha i am over all of that and now i feel like i am running in place!

Anyone feeling baby sliding against the front of your tummy?

it feels creepy

I feel her do that sometimes and i get a square bump!

I also feel a bit odd in 2nd tri because weve done all of that stuff now but also feel not far enough for 3rd tri. Its all what to pack in hospital bags and having contractions!

Ohh yeah.

And about once a week I get all traumatised about birth! Then try to think of it as empowering :dohh:

Ohh yeah.

And about once a week I get all traumatised about birth! Then try to think of it as empowering :dohh:

Just think of it as "If something must tear my bits it had better be something thats worth it!"

Are you planning on having any pain relief or anything?

Ohh yeah.

Just think of it as "If something must tear my bits it had better be something thats worth it!"

Are you planning on having any pain relief or anything?

Pain relief is not the plan. Not tearing is the plan! :rofl:
Home birth means no pain relief birth:nope:

I dont plan to have any either and im going to hospital. The thought of it terrifies me because a lot of forms of pain relief mean losing control of feelings etc and i really dont want to feel that way. Also not keen on gas and air because people say it makes you feel drunk... I dont drink because i HATE that feeling! Id just be more uncomfortable if i had any pain relief. Just uncomfortable in a different way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->