**February Babies**

Yeah I know what you mean.

having to lie in one position etc freaks me out a bit. So at home there is no temptation:thumbup:

Yeah, The hospital im going to encourages active labour but pain relief is available if i want it. Which i dont! Im going to try not to be tempted even because i know ill regret it once i stop feeling in control and theres nothing i can do then until it wears off. I also want to go home the same day (privided LO and I are ok) and they wouldnt let me do that if id had an epidural or anything. Also women didnt have pain relief 50 years ago! Such a thing never occurred to them and they managed just fine. In the end we're designed to give birth so we can do it (obviously there are some exceptional circumstances with complications). I couldnt do a home birth though because im 30 mins away from hospital and thats on a good day! I couldnt relax in case anything went wrong. Im sounding negative here but good on you for doing it :) And i think i just wrote an essay without realising, sorry!

I think I'm not gonna have any pain relief either. I think I'll just wing it. :p

Ill try to be nice and quiet :p You never know it might go 100% smoothly and quick and not TOO painful.

You never know! I was born pretty speedy. Shot out so fast there wasnt even time to offer pain relief!

You never know! I was born pretty speedy. Shot out so fast there wasnt even time to offer pain relief!

Ohh fast birth sounds so bad! Hyper tearage!

Yeah I think I'll be roughly 20 mins by car from hospital. Less in an ambulance. Hopefully it's not rush hour and I won't need it!

I dont think she even got too many stitches with me. My brother on the other hand... They refused to tell her how many she'd had and she was in hospital for a week. Was out the same day with me.

Im sure you wont need the hospital though :) ill attempt to be in and out pretty fast! Mine doesnt mind letting people go whenever they want provided there is someone at home with them.

Hiya everyone!!

Im 21, and 25+3 gone with number 2, due february the 18th!! No idea what the sex is, unlike my first i just knew she was a girl. Still with the dad of both, gone a bit crazy over everything, i have sooo much baby stuff its unbelievable, but now i have nothing left to buy until i know what it is wahhhhh!!! lol. thank god for xmas :D <-shoppaholic lol

Hiya everyone!!

Im 21, and 25+3 gone with number 2, due february the 18th!! No idea what the sex is, unlike my first i just knew she was a girl. Still with the dad of both, gone a bit crazy over everything, i have sooo much baby stuff its unbelievable, but now i have nothing left to buy until i know what it is wahhhhh!!! lol. thank god for xmas :D <-shoppaholic lol

Hey :) Ill add you to the list. Congrats on number two! How old is your little girl?

shes 4, thats why i thought i may b able to get away with being on the teen moms forum haha, i was one only 2 years ago!! :D

I dont think she even got too many stitches with me. My brother on the other hand... They refused to tell her how many she'd had and she was in hospital for a week. Was out the same day with me.

Im sure you wont need the hospital though :) ill attempt to be in and out pretty fast! Mine doesnt mind letting people go whenever they want provided there is someone at home with them.

Like me. :)

Like me. :)

Of course :)

when my mum was in labour with my brother (her first) the midwifes etc were saying 'oh, you don't need to push yet' etc to her, telling her if she wanted pain relief she had to wait, because if she had it now, she couldn't have it later. then they went on their break and came back and my brother was born!
then she had gas and air when she was in labour with me. sometimes the midwives can be real horrible, and never explain anything enough to you. for pain relief i would love to just take gas and air, i don't want the epidural in case it goes wrong.. :p
i'm in the third trimester now, aaah. (well since like five days!) this pregnancy has gone by so fast :O

Wow he was born fast! It has gone really fast for me too. I dont know what happened since like 12 weeks onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->