**February Babies**

I remember thinking 'Oh my god, I am twelve weeks already!' (And I only found out when I was 7 weeks pregnant) Haha, then I was like 'Wow, twenty weeks. Half way there..' And now I have like twelve weeks left. I don't feel prepared at all, not ready for him to come out yet! Haha.

I found out when i was 7 weeks too. I knew before but didnt test until i was sure. Now im due in just over 15 weeks. Im ready equipment wise. But i need my OH back first and to let him feel the baby kick and all that stuff we should have been able to do 6 weeks ago when it first started happening etc.

I had a weird feeling that I was, I had a lot of the symptoms but I was told by the doctors I would need extra help to get pregnant. Cause I live in a small village where everyone knows everything about each other I refused to buy a pregnancy test. So I waited till I visited my friend in the city to get one :)

I found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks. I have all my milestones set out that I'm super excited to hit. All i have left are, double digits, 3rd tri, 32 weeks, full term, single digits, and then the big arrival!!

I found out at 12 weeks.

Because I live by a code of total denial!

I don't have anything organised really. Good on you for being on to it!

Why is OH away? O_O

I didnt test because i didnt want it to be a negative! Had a mmc in march and we were ttc and every month i wasnt pregnant i was miserable so i really didnt want it to happen again. I was 3 weeks late before i decided ok its not gonna say no!

Lauren weve only got 10 days until single digits!

My OH is away because he's American and im English and we've both sort of lived between the two for the past year and now he's coming back to live in England permanently with me but we have to time it right so that his visitors visa doesnt run out before he can get the family visa (because he'll have a blood relative here) after the baby is born. Its all very complicated and expensive (thanks to our lawyer).

Haha might be tough to live with them but its tougher without! Dont think we ever fully appreciate them until theyre gone either.

OH and I were long distance for 10 days. Like RIGHT at the beginning, so I was pining.
I was talking to OH the other day about our first summer together and how we both worked part time and just frolicked around together ALL THE TIME. We both commented that we'd kill each other if we had to do that now.

I was thinking "Oh wow a year together and look how cute they still are!" :rofl: Now I get it. I'm sending OH away!

I commend your strength though, must be so tough on your own xxxxx

OH and I were long distance for 10 days. Like RIGHT at the beginning, so I was pining.
I was talking to OH the other day about our first summer together and how we both worked part time and just frolicked around together ALL THE TIME. We both commented that we'd kill each other if we had to do that now.

I was thinking "Oh wow a year together and look how cute they still are!" :rofl: Now I get it. I'm sending OH away!

The worst part is when something nice happens like first kicks etc and theres nobody to share it with. Were always the same with each other when we are together though, never argue or anything. We have actually spent about equal time together as we have apart. It just involves plane journeys half way across the world. And i hate plane food!

The worst part is when something nice happens like first kicks etc and theres nobody to share it with. Were always the same with each other when we are together though, never argue or anything. We have actually spent about equal time together as we have apart. It just involves plane journeys half way across the world. And i hate plane food!

*Sigh* sounds so romantic!

I'm sending OH away, I've decided, no more household arguments! :rofl:
When is he back? Or did you say when already?:dohh:

He's gonna be back end of november/early december. When the flights are relatively cheap! Nooo dont send him away! The second he goes youll want him back and it will be all my fault!

He's gonna be back end of november/early december. When the flights are relatively cheap! Nooo dont send him away! The second he goes youll want him back and it will be all my fault!

Gotta look after my girls.

Due Feb the 4th! Did my maths all wrong didn't realise I was in my third trimester until yesterday and i'm over a week in aha. Anyone else already getting the rib aches and the back aches? I feel like i'm going to explode all the time.

Due Feb the 4th! Did my maths all wrong didn't realise I was in my third trimester until yesterday and i'm over a week in aha. Anyone else already getting the rib aches and the back aches? I feel like i'm going to explode all the time.

Ill add you :) Do you know if youre having a boy or girl? Yeah ive got really bad back and hip ache but my ribs are fine still thankfully!

I'm having a boy :) how about you> glad i'm not the only one aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"