**February Babies**

Most likely to be a Joel. I really liked Noah and Jonah but my OH hates them, kinda got him to cave with a little Joely though. Congrats! Have you got a name for your girl?

That was one of the names i wanted for a boy! Its lovely. Yeah ive got a name but its a secret until the birth :p

That was one of the names i wanted for a boy! Its lovely. Yeah ive got a name but its a secret until the birth :p

So is our little boy's name! :) I figured we told everyone the sex, let's keep the name quiet at least!!

Well Holly, now you've interested me! :D How did you meet him? :D

On the internet. He was friends with my ex. And he met my ex because he was friends with his ex! So complicated :p

And I met that ex on a forum. :p

Wow and it seems slightly more simple these days :p

And I was on that forum cause I was having a fight with my ex. :p How many ex's is that lol..

A lot! Only two were our ex's though. One each!

hey guys! got my midwife appointment today. i think my midwife gives me the HIP form today aswell! which means i can get a few more baby things i need to get! yay! im already excited and dont know if midwife will give it me today aha. 25 weeks, nearly in 3rd tri OMG! im too excited today. cant wait to hear bubs heartbeat again, think i;m going to record it for my OH as he's not heard it yet, they didnt let us hear it on the scans, just sowed us, so thought it would be nice for him to finally hear! plus i got him up late for work so hes a bit grumpy so hopefully that should cheer him up! xxxx

hey guys! got my midwife appointment today. i think my midwife gives me the HIP form today aswell! which means i can get a few more baby things i need to get! yay! im already excited and dont know if midwife will give it me today aha. 25 weeks, nearly in 3rd tri OMG! im too excited today. cant wait to hear bubs heartbeat again, think i;m going to record it for my OH as he's not heard it yet, they didnt let us hear it on the scans, just sowed us, so thought it would be nice for him to finally hear! plus i got him up late for work so hes a bit grumpy so hopefully that should cheer him up! xxxx

Ive got mine today too! Thanks for reminding me about the HIP form! Thats a nice idea about recording it :) To me it never felt real, even after seeing the scans until id heard the heartbeat.

when i first heard bub's heartbeat the midwife went and got my mum cause she works at the reception in the doctors, so it was pretty cool ;) i love hearing it, always destresses me!

Aww thats lovely! My OH was there for the first time i heard it which was nice. And ive heard it a few times by myself when ive been getting checked at the doctors because of being too paranoid!

i am so paranoid too. when i first heard it she found it straight away, the second time it was a different person and she took ages. i was panicing.

Same with mine. The midwife found it straight away. Then second time a female doctor did it and it took her forever! And i went in because of lack of movement. Third time a male doctor did it and he found it instantly!

i suppose it just depends on how they are lying and how used to finding it the midwife is.. my toes are so cold :(

Aww its freezing here so must be even colder up there! Yeah i think it depends on experience.

i am so mad right now, my best friend has totally stabbed me in the back. grr. why do people feel the need to be so two faced? i just don't get it.

im so mad now! i went round to the centre to see the midwife because we can go anytime between 11 and 1 and i went at 12 and she had gone, which means i ave to wait an extra week to see my midwife. i really want a midwife who i get an appointment for to see, not to just drop in on the off chance she can see me within the 2 hour gap, i actually feel like crying. Do you think i should ring the midwife centre? and see if i can get a midwife to see me beforehand? xxx

im so mad now! i went round to the centre to see the midwife because we can go anytime between 11 and 1 and i went at 12 and she had gone, which means i ave to wait an extra week to see my midwife. i really want a midwife who i get an appointment for to see, not to just drop in on the off chance she can see me within the 2 hour gap, i actually feel like crying. Do you think i should ring the midwife centre? and see if i can get a midwife to see me beforehand? xxx

Definitely ring them! You need the care and are entitled to it! Also is that a teen one or something? They send the younger mums to the surestart around my area but i refused to go so they had to send me to the doctors. If you say what you want they have to sort it because youre entitled to choose who provides your care. Try calling your doctors and tell them the situation and that you need appointments because youve been let down too many times.

thanks, yeah i had to go to that one as i was 17 when i fell pregnant but now im 18 surely i can just go to the doctors like anyone else? its really annoyed me, as it was a cover midwife as my midwife is on holiday again, 2nd holiday during my pregnancy. My midwife is generally very good normally, i just haven't seen her since i was 16 weeks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->