**February Babies**

Aww i hate being in all day! I got a free car seat today off freecycle. Turns out it also fits onto my pram! So my pram is now 3 way instead of 2 way!

Oh thats good it worked out like that. Whats freecycle though? I take it people recycle things they no longer want and give them away for free? I've never even heard of it..
Do you do anything like work or that? Sometimes I wish I had a job just so I would have a bit more of a life.. :(

www.freecycle.org basically people offer things they no longer want and you can request things that you do want and people will reply if theyve got it. Its all free too. Only thing is you have to collect it from their houses.

Yeah i work for a catering agency and i get sent to places. But recently ive only been going to certain places because my boss doesnt tend to tell people im pregnant in advance and they want me to do things that arent appropriate so ive been pretty picky with jobs at the moment and not getting a lot of work.

Aw I see. Haha you have to go to peoples houses, I don't like the idea of that. Lol. I'd end up travelling hundreds of miles cause I live in the North of Scotland.. It sucks. :(

Atleast you have a job, something to do. I am dying of boredom.. Not long until I go to Glasgow.. :D going on Sunday!

Aw I see. Haha you have to go to peoples houses, I don't like the idea of that. Lol. I'd end up travelling hundreds of miles cause I live in the North of Scotland.. It sucks. :(

Atleast you have a job, something to do. I am dying of boredom.. Not long until I go to Glasgow.. :D going on Sunday!

I dont work either =\ I got fired when I told my boss's I was preggo @ 12 weeks!! But I cant file a lawsuit because OH works there and then HE will lose his job and I would rather have one of us working than neither of us. Especially since I have only 96 days left. ((Holy sh*t!))

Im so bored all the time too! I think that is why I started nesting so early. I started nesting the night after my 21 week scan. But now I have cleaned nearly everything already so I dont really know what to do. Im a little nervous to start my hospital bag already... idk if Im ready for that! :haha:

Haha, I haven't even thought about the hospital bag tbh. My friend wanted to 'make up my labour bag' for my birthday which I am not keen on because I don't think it is the same as buying her a £28 iron.. :| Also she was saying what would be in it, and said clothes for the baby. But I want to buy and pick the first clothes he wears and comes home in, so I'm not keen on that idea.. :p

I only have 77 days to go! It's actually mad. :) I am so excited but I don't feel like my pregnancy has dragged on like it should have :(

Me neither!! I feel like it is flying by and I am going to miss it so much once he is here. But at least I will have him in my arms. A lot of women miss being pregnant because of the attention they get, but I dont get any special attention besides not being allowed to life heavy items, so I wont be too upset anyway lol!

Yeahh I kep changing my mind on the Coming-home outfit. I have changed my my 3 diff. times now. But I have a little bit of time so Im not too worried about it. Idk where to start with my hospital bag!! I mean clothes, yes, for baby AND me. Breast pads. ummmmmm hahah thats all i dont really know what to pack lol

Ohh hospital bags! What even goes in them? I should probably do one just in case :thumbup:

Had low movement yesterday. Freaked out a bit, but held off for 24 hours. Then when I woke up yesterday there was no movement I freaked out a bit. Had ice cold orange juice and lay down nothing. Rang midwife who said ice water and lie down. 2 TIINNYYYY movements so she came over (I love that woman!) and checked him and :dohh: he was moving an insane amount and probably has been the whole time as she could SEE him and I still couldn't feel him.

Overall she said he's perfect :kiss: and healthy as and :happydance:

I dont know what to put in mine either! Low movements? What do you mean by that and is it bad?!

Not physically low down movements! I meant he wasn't moving as much as usual, don;t panic!

It's normal to be kicked in the cervix/bladder :flower:

Was gonna say i get kicked in the cervix all the time and its so weird! Thats a place i never imagined id get kicked...

I was doubled over in pain at a bladder/pelvis kick O_O

MW said it's because baby didn't want me to go to the mall. Damn hippies

Haha! You need to go sometimes! Actually i take that back, youd better go and build a mud hut for your midwife to deliver the baby in! Seems thats what she wants :haha:

When i get kicked down there it makes me jump. Its like shes kicked a nerve or something

Yeah I have had a few sharp pains low down from him kicking, they always give me a fright and one day I screamed. That was so embarressing.

I haven't even thought about a hospital bag or a coming home outfit.. Probably because I don't have much clothes for him. Haha.. (Need to get my money first) Ohh we should post some of the clothes or things we have for our LOs on here. I looove seeing them :)

https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3927/tshirtvw.jpg

https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5536/hatandgloves.jpg

Gosh I got confused. :) It kept uploading the same picture twice.

Aww theyre so cute! Ill have to take some pictures of the stuff ive got. Ive got a photo of the cardigans my mum knits but thats only cause theyre in the selling section. She wants to knit but ive got loads for my little girl and she doesnt wanna stop :p ill see if i can upload the picture.

Attachments

• IMGP1088.jpg
    IMGP1088.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
I love these threads! you guys have such gorgeous stuff!!

All our stuff is at mums :)

Gimmie moree!

My prams at my grandmas and i wish it was here! But ive got nowhere to put it

I'll try upload some more stuff just now, it is so confusing. :( I am waiting on the midwife.. She should be here soon.. Uhh, it won't let me upload anything but these shoes cause the image is too big :( I'll take photos on my phone, not my camera from now on..
Holly - what site do you use?

https://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2332/shoesn.th.jpg

Aww theyre so cute! I dont use any site! I just upload off my camera and click the little paper clip thing to attach them. It just works! Ive heard people mention tinypic though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->