**February Babies**

Boo to morning sickness and not fitting jeans anymore!

Mum said I should get a size bigger when I bought maternity jeans and thank god.

I also bought a size too big sweat pants which I now have a MUFFIN TOP over! My friend was like "Oh yeah my old jeans from when I was really thin don't fit anymore now" Excuse me? You don't fit your thin pants! My FAT PANTS are too small.

And happy 3rd tri :happydance: not long now :hugs:

Thanks, its gone so fast!

I got all my maternity clothes in my usual size and its just this one pair that doesnt fit for some reason! Theyre not stretchy like the rest though. I keep getting my bump stuck when i open the fridge door! Theres no space to step back because the side of the sinks behind it so i kind of have to squeeze it past! I think its probably a hint that i should stop going in there :haha:

Thanks, its gone so fast!

I got all my maternity clothes in my usual size and its just this one pair that doesnt fit for some reason! Theyre not stretchy like the rest though. I keep getting my bump stuck when i open the fridge door! Theres no space to step back because the side of the sinks behind it so i kind of have to squeeze it past! I think its probably a hint that i should stop going in there :haha:

:rofl: I just sent my neighbor to buy me chocolate (I've been eating a king sized bar every day: PS SEND GALAXY)

Omg i love galaxy! Dove for the US people! Yorkies are great though too. Im going to make a steamed chocolate pudding tomorrow when ive got the ingredients :D

Omg i love galaxy! Dove for the US people! Yorkies are great though too. Im going to make a steamed chocolate pudding tomorrow when ive got the ingredients :D

:grr:

I want chocolate so bad its ridiculous but its pouring here and my car is in the shop =\

damn cravings!!!

Aww that must be hell! Ive always got a permanent supply because i was a chocoholic before i was pregnant :haha:

30 weeks on friday wahoo :) and hopefully my final scan that day to check the babies growing ok. i wish greggs did nighttime deliveries so badly i am craving at least three cheese and onions :(

Ohh caramel donuts from Greggs! They dont do them in certain areas for some reason. And mine is one of them! I have to go miles for one of those damn things

i've never seen one in greggs :( i don't think.... they sound aamaazing. oh my god yum yums only 50p i want them with some milk now !

Theyre not even round donuts. Theyre more like iced buns but they have caramel on top. This is a really bad time of night for us all to get insane cravings :haha:

Don't talk about fudge doughnuts! with custard in the middle! Oh god I'm moving back to Scotland!

now ya'll have me in the mood for crullers :))
alas, all i have is panko shrimp and dr pepper :D

i used to be kinda naughty when i was 16 and get krispy kremes at tesco after college but use the self service tills and put it through as an own brand donut so i always ended up getting 4 for about 50p. too scared to do that now aha but was such a good system while it lasted, would kill for a couple now :( mac and cheese tonight though i'm actually so excited about it ahaha FOOD MAKES ME SO HAPPY :)

I had this amazing fudge cake earlier. It was slightly warmed as well. Could just eat another slice...

Oh the food. It's all we have! Can't drink, can't smoke, can't stay up past ten, can't wear pants, eat some cake!

Felt some cool stuff last night baby moving around and I could feel 2 individual feet! and this morning I could feel him rolling around and sticking his butt out :cloud9:

Oh wow, must be amazing to feel that. Every time i come to this thread at the moment i get hungry!

i can see LO moving all the time now, when i lie on my left side he likes to wedge his feet in my right side, and when i talk to him he kicks me lol, it feels like he's answering me lol, silly i know but i like to think its his way of talking back, has anyone else been feeling a little flued up, i have had no energy at all today, and my eyes ache and have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Good night sleeps in order tonight i think. hows everyone been lately? xxx

Aww i hope you feel better soon! I had the flu jab so hopefully wont get it. Ive been all good thankyou :) How are you apart from the fluey feeling?

:grr: :grr:

Imm staying away for a couple days you guys make me too hungry!!

Ill come back when my car is fixed and I can go buy donuts :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->