**February Babies**

You dont need a car for sugary treats! :p I dont have one at all and ive got some to almost last me through the night. Chocolate bars and some cakes with some lovely icing... Omg i think id better stay away from my own posts too :haha:

You dont need a car for sugary treats! :p I dont have one at all and ive got some to almost last me through the night. Chocolate bars and some cakes with some lovely icing... Omg i think id better stay away from my own posts too :haha:

So when's the glucose test? lol

Its not! Ive not been offered one. Im just about to eat my nightly bowl of fruit, im not THAT bad :haha:

Isn't it mandatory for you? Everyone has to do the 1 hour test here at least :dohh:

Yeahh here too its required!! It wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be at least I actually liked the drink they gave me at my hospital. It was orange hahah

Nothings mandatory. I can say no to whatever i want. Apart from giving birth... I kind of have to do that one. I wouldnt say no to it, its just that ive not been offered it! How many weeks were you when you had it?

I was 27+6 but I was pretty late. I think it's between 26 and 29 weeks or so

Hmm my next appointments not until 29 weeks. But ill be 28+5 so ill ask her then. Shes on holiday this week. Theyre always on holiday when youve got something to ask them!

im feeling good thanks, really enjoying being pregnant now, ive got my diabetes test tomorrow, i have to have it as my mums got diabetes, and my sisters first was 10lb 10 and a very big baby for her kinda thing, she didnt have the test and they think she had gestational diabetes with her first so.. im so nervous, even been to the library to borrow a good book to read during my 2 hour wait! only 1 hour and a half before i can only drink water, at least it will be over and done with. xxx

im feeling good thanks, really enjoying being pregnant now, ive got my diabetes test tomorrow, i have to have it as my mums got diabetes, and my sisters first was 10lb 10 and a very big baby for her kinda thing, she didnt have the test and they think she had gestational diabetes with her first so.. im so nervous, even been to the library to borrow a good book to read during my 2 hour wait! only 1 hour and a half before i can only drink water, at least it will be over and done with. xxx

I hope it goes well! Do they not test routinely then? Just if any family have had it or youre at risk?

I had the 2 hour test, went surprisingly quickly. And after that drink I honestly just wanted to sleep haha!

The one hour one is usual and everyone does it. The 2 hour one is if you're at risk. my gran had it all 3 times, my mum had it with me but I don't! How the hell!

I hope it goes well! Do they not test routinely then? Just if any family have had it or youre at risk?

im honestly not sure hun, i dont think they do here in uk no, just if your more at risk or you ask for it hun or if they have reason to believe you'll have it ie sugar in your urine i think xx

down to just water now, its not as bad as i was expecting usually water makes me throw up, but its been okay so far xx

Glad youve been ok :) Yeah she asked me all questions and stuff and i assume from my answers she thinks i dont need it. Ill ask anyway at my next appointment and see what she says

yeah, your midwife will decide if you need one and would have let you know, my midwife decided at my booking appointment, but thats because of family history i think. but ive got an early morning tomorrow, so im quite glad i dont feel so drained today. xxx

Yeah thats probably why ive not been offered it. Nobody in my family has had it or has been suspected to of had it.

I just put my christmas tree up. Earliest EVER! I dont know whats got into me...

Sorry I disapeared, lots of preparing.

anyone feeling hiccups, I feel rythmic kicks, but only like 3 or 4 in a row then it stops.

Holly, i put my tree up last night!! :happydance:

Usually I wait until Thanksgiving dinner is cooking but I put it up early :blush:

I am trying to hold off on decorating it though hahah hopefully i can hold out tonight

Well... I decorated mine too :haha:

Attachments

• IMGP1114.jpg
    IMGP1114.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
Sorry I disapeared, lots of preparing.

anyone feeling hiccups, I feel rythmic kicks, but only like 3 or 4 in a row then it stops.

Good to see you back :)

Ive not felt anything i could describe as hiccups. I do feel rhythmic kicks for about 5 or so minutes then it stops so maybe i do after all! No idea though.

I feel hiccups, he spends most of his time right now trying to get comfy by rubbing his butt into things :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->