**February Babies**

lol!! its the big cloth circle that goes around the tree legs.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.thestyleinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/williams-sonoma-cutwork-tree-skirt.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.thestyleinsider.com/kgw/2008/12/make-the-house-jolly-with-some-striking-decor-upgrades&usg=__x5Jla4D7dGq7TfXC20L0WiPGOYU=&h=282&w=285&sz=22&hl=en&start=15&zoom=1&tbnid=PT9QeGIF7YLjwM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtree%2Bskirt%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ACEW_en%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D527%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C396&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=112&vpy=193&dur=32&hovh=223&hovw=226&tx=103&ty=139&ei=YcLtTPvAJMjNnAe1lL3iCg&oei=TcLtTJ6wIYG6ngeeiZiQCg&esq=6&page=2&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:15&biw=1345&bih=527

Ive never seen anyone have one of those here! I wouldnt have a clue where to buy one!

Oh wow really?? So you just put the presents around the legs then??

Ummm.. do u guys have like walmart or target? kmart? (department stores that have like everything)
even sometimes home improvement stores have them!!

Yeah we have similar. I lived in the US for a while so i know all those shops :) Yeah we generally just ignore the legs or put presents around them. The tree is there to cover up the plug socket on the wall so the legs are probably an improvement :p

Oh I see i see. yeahh i feel likke they look naked without skirts but once you get all the presents you dont see the legs anyway. But Idk when Im going to have enough presents to cover them. They arent usually expensive if you ever tend to find one out by you!\

Where did u live in the US??
I want to go to Europe sooo bad hahah youre lucky to have gone out of the country at such a young age already!

Im originally from England. I lived in upstate NY for a while with my OH as thats where he's from.

Will just have to wrap empty cardboard boxes in paper under the tree! I dont like too much clutter for long though because my living rooms really small. I was sitting in the chair when i took it on the opposite side of the room :p

Ohh I havent been to New york yet!! Its on my list though. There, canada, and boston are my next places to go.

My tree is set up between my living room and kitchen (They are connected) so I know what u mean about the clutter and the small space!!

i can not believe your trees are up, you's are mad. i usually wait until my birthday (12th of december) to put it up..

although one of my friends have had it up for a few weeks.. :O

I usually wait until my birthday (9th December) to do it! I dont know whats got into me this year. Im going to make cupcakes later... Think ive gone mad...

oh wow, your birthday is so close to mine :D how crap is it being so close to christmas though? it is snowing where you are?

Yeah everyone always forgets my birthday :haha: No snow here :) Its cold but not snowy yet. It was forecast for today and tomorrow here. But i dont think we'll see it until the weekend.

I also said I would add more pictures of baby stuff, so here is some. :)
There is a pramsuit, shoes that I am in love with and a vest and a bib, that are both from multipacks.

It's snowing where I live. But not really settling on the ground.. :p

Aww so cute! Ive not taken any more pictures of her stuff recently. Will have to :)

I just took pictures this morning specially to put on here, haha. Cause I got the shoes when I was in Glasgow and was putting them away so thought I would take a few pics..

There is so much more nice stuff for girls than boys :(

Theres so much nice stuff for both i think! But only being able to buy one sort makes you think theres more for the other :p

I was in Primark the other day, woo. And there was like three times as much stuff for girls. I love the dresses.. But boys have cute shirts.. All my friends have boys so I never get to buy for girls :(

Aww, ive not looked at the girls stuff yet in primark. I bought some white vests before i found out the sex but didnt really look at the rest. Gonna have to go have a look :) Asda have some really cute boys stuff, have you been in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->