**February Babies**

Nope. I don't have any Asdas near me. I would need to travel past the nearest city for it = over two hours.. But there is a tescos an hour North from me, and an hour and a half South.. But I don't drive so.. Sucks. :(

Do they? I don't know if they will deliver though, Tescos don't deliver to me and they are closer than Asda.. I wish I lived nearer a city :(

I think asda mail the clothes and stuff if theyre small unless youre really close. Maybe worth a look :) How far out from the city do you live?

sorry for all the questions, for counting the kicks, do you only count the harder kicks, or is the swishing considered something you count

Just feels like constant gentle nudges, but I dont know if that is counted :cry:

had my test done today, wasnt that bad, the glucose made me heave but the time went pretty fast tbf and i had a nice dinner brought for me after by my OH's mum, she works at the hospital so at least i had someone i could go to after. but its nice to be able to drink juice again. My little man is very active again today i can see his little fett now when he kicks me up the top part of my bump. xxx

sorry for all the questions, for counting the kicks, do you only count the harder kicks, or is the swishing considered something you count

Just feels like constant gentle nudges, but I dont know if that is counted :cry:

Yup count everything.

Awhh you can see feet! that's so cute!

Antenatal tomorrow

PS so jealous of your baby clothes buying options. I hate NZ >_>

Holly - I live 68 miles away from the nearest city.. But there are towns closer by, but they don't have as much of a selection and usually are more expensive..

I don't do movement counting, I asked my midwife about it and she said you only really need to do it if you are concerned.. I would have no idea what to count!

Wow a long way! I dont count anything i just make sure ive felt her a few times. Shes usually active about 12-1pm and 12-1am so if im asleep for either of those times i dont feel her until later on.

My baby used to always kick at eleven, it was the time I first felt him kick.. And then the clocks went back so it is now ten.. I wonder if it means he will be awake every night at ten? Will be interesting to see. During the day he seems to kick whenever..

Yeah itll be really interesting when theyre all born. Mine never had anything regular until the past 2-3 weeks. I dont feel hardly anything through the day. Just the odd kick and thats it.

My little guy is super active in the morning when I wake up, after dinner and when I am trying to sleep!! Hahaha hes mostly a nighttime/early morning baby so Im hoping that doesnt stick after hes born! :haha:

Haha i get 12 hours of nothing during the night. Unless i get more and it just doesnt wake me, im not sure. Then she's usually quiet the whole day unless its about dinner time!

Aw youre lucky then lol! I get woke up like 3 times a week to him dancing on my bladder and giving me the urge to pee like right then and there!! :haha:

Yeahh this baby has night and day confused. I wonder if there is a way to work on that while he is still in the womb?

Do you know what I was wondering, where do you put the baby for a day time nap?

They aren't supposed to be in the car seat for long because it can cause a curved spine. Prams don't seem very comfy, especially when they are sitting up in them. You could put them in the cot/moses basket but they wouldn't differentiate from night and day as well..

Im not sure tbh. Ive got a flat pram that detaches and turns into a moses basket so ill probably use that sometimes. Ive also got one of those little bouncing chairs so in there too maybe?

Yeah my pram detaches as a sort of moses basket too, so I suppose the baby might differentiate between that and the actual moses basket? You could just leave them wherever they fall asleep, like if it was on the bouncu chair or whatever; but what if they fell asleep on you and you had stuff to do? Where do you put them?

A lot of my friends push the pram to get the baby to sleep. I hope I don't end up having to do that cause it can be really time consuming!

If that happens i think id just put her in the pram top or something. Im not sure it matters too early on though because they should sleep a lot in the early days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->