**February Babies**

Yeah, they will probably just sleep anywhere. I am starting to get excited to meet him..

What do you think your babies will look like? :)

Curly brown hair! OH and i both have dark hair but mines really straight and his is curly. And brown eyes. He has brown eyes and mine are blue. Hopefully his slightly darker skin too :) What do you think yours will look like?

Kayla is going to have the sraightest brown hair with big eyes and ears that stick way out! You can already kind of see in my 3D scan photos. But OH and I have a lot of the same features. I hope she has his blue eyes instead of my boring brown eyes!

Aww she'll be so cute :) I love dark eyes, everyone on my side of the family has blue eyes!

Well I was blonde when I was younger with blue/green eyes. The father (who is nothing to do with baby) has brown hair and brown eyes.. So pretty much opposites..

I totally want a little brown haired and brown eyed little boy; but I don't want him to look like his dad.. :\

He'll be gorgeous whether he looks like his dad or not! Looks like we're all hoping for brown haired babies so far :)

Aww i want my baby to have blue or green eyes! OH's whole family has brown and my whole family either has blue or hazel/green. I want him to have sandy blondfe hair like me, too but I have a feeling it will be black/dark brown like his father's.

Either way hes my little butterbean <3 Hahha i love him so much already its crazy.
I used to be such a tomboy a few years ago, I NEVER thought I would get these sentimental emotions of a mother lol awww :)

I think my LO will have darker blonde hair as I am naturally blonde same with all the women in my family but OH has brown. So we'll see! Also with green eyes OH and I both have green eyes same as our families :)

Haha it looks like the toys are all for us and not the babies!

Hahahah yeah definitely! I was telling my mom about how the lines for toys this black Friday were ridiculous and thank God I dont have to be in them until next year! And my mom basically said that I will be pushing people down becuase IM the one who is excited to play with the toys :haha:

Hahah yeahh our son will only be 9 months old and I am going to be buying toys for like 3+ and trying to play with him and he wont know what to do. My husband already knows this :haha:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

ASHLEYS JOINING US!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back