**February Babies**

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

ASHLEYS JOINING US!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

hehhehe =] i havent been on in SO long. ive tried on my iphone but the picture just sucks!!!! plus now im finallllyy in 3rd ti :happydance:

^ welcome =]

I started with cramping a few days ago, and I'm having some intense braxton hicks right now (or I think that's what it is). It's like someone is pulling my stomach into my back, and my stomach is constantly sore =[

started black friday

^ welcome =]

I started with cramping a few days ago, and I'm having some intense braxton hicks right now (or I think that's what it is). It's like someone is pulling my stomach into my back, and my stomach is constantly sore =[

started black friday

This is how I feel too!!! but its like someone is stretching my stomach out and my back in =\ It gets quite painful sometimes

I feel the same! Was starting to worry but i guess it must be normal if we're all getting it

I feel the same! Was starting to worry but i guess it must be normal if we're all getting it

Yeah Im sure its just our bodies reacting to the growth!!

Have you ever like really read up on BH?? its so amazing what our bodies really know!

Yeah ive read about it. I did that when i first started feeling them and wanted to know if it really was those!

Oh, i just ask around because the book never seems to explain everything well enough.

My midwife would have lost the book by now if she had one! She remembers what shes got to say or knows it from experience usually

My midwife would have lost the book by now if she had one! She remembers what shes got to say or knows it from experience usually

:rofl:

My doc would have had to go back to the last room he was in and backtrack!!

Its the day after thanksgiving in America when they all go shopping and push and shove each other because theres a sale on!

Marlarky my midwife doesnt use books at all! They work a bit different to doctors and they dont use so much intervention.

my midwife just didn't know much when i asked her. i asked where i could hand in my voucher for free vitamins, she had no idea.. haha. some of them i think explain everything in such detail you are like woah, didn't need to know all that. but for others i feel like i am guessing everything..

i am looking out for my baby having hiccups. i feel him move in like a pulse sort of way, but it is faint? i thought it would be quite obvious and jerky if he had hiccups? i have had this like three times now.. :p

Ohh it took me ages to get my vitamins last time too! They do them at one of the sexual health clinics near me. I went around every place i could think of to get them.

Whenever i heard about people saying their baby had hiccups i assumed its obvious. But i dont think it is!

I don't have a sexual health clinic near me, I don't even know where the closest one is.. :| it's so annoying, you think the midwifes would actually be able to help you with what you are entitled for rather than leaving it all up to you.

Yeah i know, its insane. Have you tried at your doctors surgery? Or surestart?

Sure start? :S I know thats the name of one of the grants, but how do you mean sure start? Well my mum is a doctors receptionist, so she would be the one giving out the vitamins and she has never heard of it :(

anddd, an off topic question.. but do you's have facebooook?

Surestart is where you normally take the baby to be weighed and for check ups etc after the birth. Do they not have them there? Theres midwives at mine too.

Yeah i do have it. Ill PM you the link :)

Nope, I have no Sure Start. Jeez, what a crap hole I live in eh? It's snowing just now :flower: better stop by the time it gets to February cause the hospital is two hours away..

What all baby stuff does everyone have? I have the pram at someone elses, and a couple of bits of clothes. But nothing big..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->