**February Babies**

Ive got a pram at my grandmas. A car seat that i got free off someone and a cot that i got from a charity shop but theres nowhere to put it! So im gonna get one of those small swinging cribs :) Got some basic clothes and a few outfits but not a whole lot.

Here is some of the clothes I got the other day when I was shopping. Yays. :flower: :baby:

Also I don't really know what size of clothes to get? I had a newborn vest and a 0-3 month vest that were the same size? So... Plus if I have a big baby which I think I will he won't fit newborn for long. And they are so expensiveeee.

Aww so cute! I love the stripy one! I have all 0-3 apart from 5 vests and 3 sleep suits and one outfit. I didnt really see much point in too much small stuff.

you get some really cute unisex stuff, rather than just all pale blues that you get in the boy section, so most of that is unisex. i love the giraffe one :D i think if you click on them you can see them better, cause they come up bigger.

Ive got mostly unisex in the basics too :) Ill have to take some pictures. The outfits ive got mostly girls though.

Yeaaaah, take pictures. It is like only me who uploads pictures :( Hahah.

Here is some of the snow. I am not the best at taking pictures and I am too lazy to try and get better ones :)

Ohh wow loads more than here! Ill get some pictures later. Now my brother sent me a text to tell me virgin media isnt coming until tomorrow between 1 and 3!

I'll take a picture from the upstairs or something when I can be bothered moving.. :D
Is it sad that we are speaking on facebook chat and on here? :)

Haha its conversations about two different topics at once! It would get confusing all in one place

hey girlies! hows everyone enjoying the snow? (if you've all had some) i love the snow but hate how cold it is atm! and the ice when i'm walking to college im so scared im going to slip over that ive began walking so slow that even the oldies overtake me haa! got the results back from my 28 week blood tests, had them done the same time as my gestational diabetes. Apparently im moderately anaemic! so i'm on iron tablets and for some random reason folic acid, i'm not bothered as i know its all good for my little boy! hows everyone else doing? 28 weeks on wednesday, with only 12 weeks to go then! xxx

Ohh i hate the snow! Looks nice from inside but not keen on having to skate through it to get anywhere. Ohh got my 28 weeks bloods on wednesday. Not looking forward to that! I asked the doctor about my glucose test today and she said there will be no cut off for it but she cant remember the criteria for testing but since ive got no family history or traces in urine she likely wont do the test.

Glad theyve found out and can give you the iron :) wow 12 weeks... Doesn't seem long since we were all about 12 weeks!

i am loving the snow, even though it is absolutely freezing, and i can't really get out much because there is nothing to do.. aah, getting overtaken by oldies, thats hilare. i hate when i overtake oldies because i feel so rude. i also hate seeing them outside in the cold cause i feel sorry for them and get scared of them slipping..
i never got my blood results back, so i am hoping it's fine. when i got the diabeties test i had just eaten like half an hour before, and forgot so i technically lied. ha :| i did have two missed calls from an unknown number on my phone, and the midwife is sometimes on withheld.. so i don't know. but i assume if it was important she would keep phoning.. she was meant to phone and tell me about the vouchers as well.. :S

Theyre all as useless as each other these midwives! Im hoping mine turns up on wednesday for my appointment. I had a feeling that she wouldnt but she was on holiday last week so she's got a lot of people to see this week.

The midwifes here turned into nurses, and there are now three new midwifes. They just know nothing. :( I can't get to sleep at nights, I am up till like one then sleep in until eleven :O

Yeah me too im sleeping at stupid times! Think it might be more that since i stopped working i didnt need to get up in the morning so i just didnt.

I hate filling in forms, I forgot to send identification with my income support, so now I need to send off stuff seperately. She wanted two bank statements cause I have a normal account and a savings account, but I can only find one..
Found a university letter too, which I shouldn't have gotten seeing as I declined my offer, but I am going to send that to as it is official with my name and address..
I need to learn to keep my bank statements just incase :|

hey everyone:) hope everyones pregnancies are going well:)..havent updated in a while just got out of hospital after spending 6 days and 5 nights, coz of severe heartburn.it ruined my insides, could not eat or drink a thing, way too painfull.but thanks to tablets the pain is less so im eating:)..lost too much weight:/...but am glad my lil one is allgood:)now im stuffing my face trying to put the weight back on:)

hey everyone:) hope everyones pregnancies are going well:)..havent updated in a while just got out of hospital after spending 6 days and 5 nights, coz of severe heartburn.it ruined my insides, could not eat or drink a thing, way too painfull.but thanks to tablets the pain is less so im eating:)..lost too much weight:/...but am glad my lil one is allgood:)now im stuffing my face trying to put the weight back on:)

Good to hear you're okay and LO is good too! and yay for face stuffing!

Happy first day of summer everyone! :dohh:

aww sorry to hear about the bad heartburn, i thought mine was bad, glad your sorted now hun, and i know about the 12 weeks thing. at the most in 14 weeks i will have my baby boy! which is a scary but very exciting thought. i had the day off college today, my OH said he would rather me home in bed than risking mine and LOs safety in the ice, which i wasnt arguing with as it was super cold outside the bed , xxx

Nope, I have no Sure Start. Jeez, what a crap hole I live in eh? It's snowing just now :flower: better stop by the time it gets to February cause the hospital is two hours away..

What all baby stuff does everyone have? I have the pram at someone elses, and a couple of bits of clothes. But nothing big..

Oh my!! I have bought so much! I have a crib, stroller, car seat, bouncer/vibrating chair, exersaucer, 3 boxes of toys, 5 bags of stuffies, books, 7 big boxes of clothes ( I just moved and had to pack all his stuff) a swing, highchair, play pen, I have so much I don't remember it all! Snowsuit. I'm a horrible shop-o-holic! I got some of the toys great condition secondhand, cheap! :) and lots on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->