**February Babies**

Laura that sounds horrible about the Income Support! Really not looking forward to doing that.

Joanne whoa.. I thought id had it bad! Clearly not! Im glad youre better. Get some cake down you :)

Cree happy first say of summer but do you wanna swap?! Theres people abandoning cars in the snow outside my house.

Laura that sounds horrible about the Income Support! Really not looking forward to doing that.

Joanne whoa.. I thought id had it bad! Clearly not! Im glad youre better. Get some cake down you :)

Cree happy first say of summer but do you wanna swap?! Theres people abandoning cars in the snow outside my house.

YES! SWAP!!!! Not sleeping because of the heat and the burning and the passing out and the swelling. Summer and pregnancy just doesn't work.

And wow! people are organised!!

Ive got swelling and its not even hot! My ankles look like all puffy and my socks are too tight. Joys of pregnancy eh :p

Holly are your knees swollen!?

My knees are what is the most swollen along with my thighs
and my fingers are like sausages!!!!

I cant really tell to be honest.. I just thought i was getting flabby! But yeah everything has expanded around my ankles and knees. My ankles im sure is swelling though!

My knees have swollen! So have my ankles and toes and wrists and fingers! Probably doesn't help that I'm standing at work for hours at a time. I just want to collapse at the end of the night.

my ribs are taking a beating, baby pushes up against my ribs, and I feel like I cant breathe

Aww :hugs:

I dont get rib kicks yet but I can feel kicks up high. Im expanded both high and low though, so I think he has room to kick up there that isnt my ribs yet. Im pretty sure hes head down already though, but idk. He rolls a lot. The doctor will know if he is head down or not right? Im going to ask at my appt tomorrow. Anyway, here is a pic of my bump at 28 +1 (today)

Attachments

• another front bump.jpg
    another front bump.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
  • bump4.jpg
    bump4.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • layingbump.jpg
    layingbump.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
  • bump again pants buttoned.jpg
    bump again pants buttoned.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Aww :hugs:

I dont get rib kicks yet but I can feel kicks up high. Im expanded both high and low though, so I think he has room to kick up there that isnt my ribs yet. Im pretty sure hes head down already though, but idk. He rolls a lot. The doctor will know if he is head down or not right? Im going to ask at my appt tomorrow. Anyway, here is a pic of my bump at 28 +1 (today)

Your bump is FABULOUS. I wish mine were that big.. then again... i already keep bumping into things and getting stuck places.

oh, wait here's my 27+4 bump!
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs614.ash2/156681_464104728025_529798025_5621231_2587380_n.jpg

Ah, I love seeing bump pictures. I am massiveee, here is my 30 week bump picture :thumbup:

Also some nice stretchmarks on show for everyone :flower::haha:

I struggle to get the whole of my bump in the photo now. Haha.. :thumbup:

Haha mines not really very big! But ive got more stretch marks!

My bumps had a growth spurt i was thinking i was quite small but midwife measured and said i was perfect size, but within 2 weeks its become like a boulder lol iykwim? i get a few rib kicks, they tend to make me jump! my fave kicks are the ones where im lying on one side with my hand on my bump and i can feel him moving his foot up and down my side, i know its his foot now because of the shape it felt earlier! hes becoming a right monkey now, kicking at night and as soon as daddy gets home from work in the morning and wants to feel him wriggle, he'll stop and wont move untill OH moves his hand! should i be worried that he doesn't like his daddy lol? xxxx

Haha mines not really very big! But ive got more stretch marks!

ive got stretch marks all over my thigh and bum now but none on my bump as of yet FXed i dont get any on my bump! xx

Same! Theyre all over my hips and thighs and bum and legs. My bump where i actually expected to get them theres nothing. Apart from a small red line where my belly button piercing used to be but its not really developed into anything...Yet!

I have them on my hips going round to my back, and on my legs. I am starting to get them on my bump, have like three small ones on one side but you can't really notice them.. I hate them though :(

Do you guys use anything to prevent them?

I use bio oil at night after a shower. But what i found works wonders is Dove shower gel. They started fading when i started using it. Only reason i started was because it was half price!

i use bio oil every night before bed, and i shower most night and use my boyfriends lynx on them and they faded a fair bit, but the best thing ive found is when i have a bath and use my oilatum bath oil ( i have eczema) they really died down. but because im not home very often i dont get chance to use it in the bath xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->