**February Babies**

I don't have a bath, just a shower. I use 'expert stretchmark oil', and sometimes they seem to be bright red and other times faded. So annoying. But I hate the oilyness I feel afterward.. And my clothes stick.. I am getting so annoyed with the lack of clothes that I have that fit :(

mine do that, like just now i went to put my bio oil on them and they looked like they were hardly there, where as last night they seemed to be getting darker, ive decided to just try and prevent anymore rather than trying to get rid of these. holly what dove shower gel do you use i might buy some as im fed up if smelling like a boy lol! xxx

https://www.boots.com/en/Dove-Triple-Moisturising-Body-Wash-400ml_31507/
Thats the one ive got at the moment. Its usually more expensive but i got mine for £1 in Wilkinsons and i think its on offer in Sainsburys too.

ill nip down town tomorrow, as i have the dentist because my tooth broke off yesterday! the stupid dentist didnt fill it properly and it kept chipping away now im left with hardly anything so will have to have a crown put on it now :( but im also getting my hip grant form tomorrow, as midwife didnt have any on her at last appointment. xxx

Ohh i hope the dentist goes ok! I sent off my HIP form on the 12th and the moneys not in yet :shrug: . So thankful for the free dentist and prescriptions at the moment. Would have cost a fortune.

I sent off my HIP, sure start and income support forms recently. Not heard anything back. Gunna be gutted if I don't get it cause I know I am entitled to it, will just be a case of me filling out the forms wrong..

And yuuuuck, I hate dentists.. :(

The HIP form everyone is entitled to if theyre 25 weeks before Jan 1st which we all clearly are! Its just them taking their sweet time as usual.
Anyway i took a bump picture for once! Excuse the mess, thats baby stuff i have no idea where to put yet!

Attachments

• IMGP1147.jpg
    IMGP1147.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bump, Holly! Can you believe we only have 85 days left?!

I wish I could go to the dentist, but I can't afford it. It's making me jumpy because apparently if there's something wrong with my teeth or gums, then it can trigger early labor. And I've always had SOMETHING wrong. Thank goodness no cavities. I love brushing my teeth :p

Thanks :) Wow i know.. Seems like we were just saying 99 days!
Thats one of the better things about the UK, free dental treatment and prescriptions for pregnant women up until their childs first birthday. Ive never had anything wrong with my teeth thankfully though so i just get check ups every 6 months.

I have a really small palette, so my teeth are smooshed together. I've had 8 pulled, but I still have teeth coming in and I can't get them extracted this time. I want to move to Canada for free dental/health care! It seems as if we have it bad here in the US. We have lower taxes, but we have to pay for insurance AND to get treated!

Yeah thats really crappy. We pay 20% tax (only on earnings above a certain amount) and national insurance too. Cant remember the percentage but i pay £5 for every £70ish i earn. But in the end id much rather pay that and know that anything i need i can have. The US is a good country in most ways though, just add in health care like ours and itll take over the world! (Wait... It probably did since i typed this :haha: )

Lol and I'd believe it! We only pay 8.025% in taxes from our pay in my state. And everyone gets mad here because the government wants to raise taxes. We really don't have it bad tax-wise. I never really thought much about healthcare before I fell pregnant, but now I'm so worried about Kayla that I really wouldn't mind nationalized healthcare. AT ALL.

Yeah i think higher taxes are worth it in the end if you get something from it like we do. If it was just a raise and seeing no results then id be a bit pissed. When i was in the US for a few months i always had worries about what if i need to see a doctor, how do i pay etc.
I got pregnant in the US too but i left when i was about 5 weeks and started all my treatment here. Was pretty decent timing really otherwise id have been in a bit of a mess health care wise. We do have longer wait times for appointments and less flashy hospitals (went in one in upstate ny and it was like a hotel!) but we have less worries about how to pay for it. Id trade worrying and getting my own hospital room for a ward with 10 other people sharing any day.

That's another thing. I can't even schedule another appointment until I've paid $120 from my last appointment. And since my parents haven't been attending with me anymore, and they pay my most expensive bills, nothing is paid for on their schedule anymore. oyyy veyyy

Ahh that must be horrible! We both cant schedule appointments down to the issues of our countries health systems! Yours because of money, mine because of a shortage of staff and lack of appointments. I couldnt have my 28 week one so ive got to wait until 30 weeks but on the bright side, i at least know i can go and see a doctor any time i have concerns in between. Id send my midwife over to you if i could!

wow u guys are lucky- tax in chicago (cook county) is 10%!!!!!! It kills us =\

Who feels "ready" for their LO to be here?
I'd say yes and no! I'd love to buy more stuff, but I can't wait to meet him :)

Yeahh but it would be worth it if we got something for it!! You get everything u need in your country. Our tax is high for not getting sh*t out of it. Im lucky I even get government paid health care but thats just because I dont work and Im pregnant. It only lasts for me for 6 weeks after baby and then Im not covered on anything. Baby will be covered as long as Im still not making enough (which I wont be). So as long as he is covered!!

I wouldnt mind at all if we got something out of the tax as least =\

Melissa- I am NOT ready for baby to be here!! Our nursery is still a storage room and we are still remodeling our home! I am actually hoping LO goes overdue (without health problems and stress, of course!!!) just so that we can have everything ready. We were TTC for 9 months and then we were like, no- we are going to remodel, so we are going to stop trying. The month we stop trying I got my :bfp: !! :haha:

So we have like half of a house done (I would say less than that, even) and less than 12 weeks until Dday!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->