**February Babies**

I definately don't feel ready and I think I am further gone than al of you, 31 weeks today, so just 9 left to go.. I don't have the cot or anything like that.. I didn't want to buy stuff, just in case.. But now I think I am running out of time. :o

Im not sure how i feel really. Not so much ready or unprepared either. Laura wait til the sales in a couple of weeks! :)

Woohoo January sales :thumbup: Won't be able to make it anywhere in this weather anyway! Some dude was here fixing the front door, and he had to keep it open.. After about thirty seconds I would see my breath and I was in the other room.. It was at -10 degree celcius at one point today. Brr.

Ahh thats freezing! Hopefully we'll all be able to get out after christmas for some last shopping (discounted of course!)

The stupid idiot broke the front door so it won't close now, the hall is freezing. The fire is on but it isn't very warm in the house at all. My mum put a chair up against the door to try and push it closed. Ridiculous cause it is noe -12. Thank goodness I don't have my wee man yet or it would be a disaster.

Ugh what an idiot! How did he break it?! Its -8 here and its freezing!

No idea, but sometimes when you shut the door you couldn't put the handle up to lock it.. He was using a drill and now it is slightly open and won't close properly..

Gosh I am so bored :wacko::sleep:

Me too... I really want to get out the house for a bit. Ive been in since sunday because of this crappy weather!

id say im emotionally ready for little one as i really wanna meet him and that but i still have lots to do before he gets here so im kinda glad i have 12 weeks left untill hes due, im hoping to get everyhting ready completely by january, so i know ive got everything in case he decides to make a surprise appearance xx

Good idea! Ive got enough stuff so that id be able to manage if she came early but theres a few added extras that we need but probably more want or would make life easier

the only thng i dont have enough of is nappys, and clothes and essnetials things like that, i wanna go out and get lots of cotton wool and nappys and nappy sacks, and all the little thinbgs i keep forgetting about! xxx

I have a couple hundred nappies! I only paid for one box of them. The rest were free with coupons. Nappy bags ive got 300 for 89p or something from asda. Essential clothes i got some from various shops and some brand new ones from charity shops. I went to the posher areas of the city on purpose and they give away new stuff!

yeah you sound more prepared than me, ive got 3 packs of nappies but ive got a couple more vouchers to redeem so i should be okay, im going to home bargin to get some of the nappy sacks and cotton wool and buds they dead cheap and organic in there. then im hoping to go to asda and get a new baby bath and changing matt and some more clothes in the sale as i just wanna get more sleepsuits and jumpers for him and some more socks and a couple more fleecy blankets, ive got a list somewhere ill have to dig out, cause i want to get my hospital bag sorted soon just incase! xx

You sound more prepared knowing what you need than me! I still need some more newborn stuff just incase because ive got hardly any. Its mostly more 0-3. Cotton wool was half price in wilkinsons a couple of weeks ago so i got some then. About 4 huge packets. Hopefully ill have enough for months! Baby bath im getting from ikea because theyre only £5. Towels i need too. Ahh now im just remembering what i dont have! Sales soon though :)

Flip, you's are definately more prepared than me. I have one pack of nappies, which is a small pack. Two packs of wipes.. A couple of bits of clothing mainly 0-3 months.. I have a pram at someone elses.. And that is it..

But my friend is giving me the moses basket, I am trying to pick out a bathing set I like from mothercare (you also get bed sets and I would love it all matching although some bath sets are cute but the bed sets aren't..) Urr.. Although I did look around and decide I want to use Avent bottles, not bothering buying a cot for a while cause he will be in the moses basket.. And crap I had rakes of vouchers from boots, but I don't know where they expire. Also had ones from pampers I think.. :|

Boots ones dont expire until march i dont think. I had them too! :) I just buy things when i see them on sale really. The most expensive things are cot and pram sheets! But i got mine cheap because i went into mothercare when they were moving into the bigger shop next door and theyd just taken them off all the displays so they were £2 each. I think we've all got different things. Put it all together and we've got enough!

Yes! Also a secret tho :) lol
But my mom is desperate to know so I might tell her on Christmas, :)

Aww :p My mum was desperate to know the sex of the baby! Ive told her the name though now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->