**February Babies**

I think I'll find a really big box and either put penut styrofoam ( she hates it) in the box and tape a paper with his name to the bottom so she has to dig threw it, she hates the noise, lol, or a big box with tons of folded paper and only one with his name on it. She's gotta work for it either way :)

Ohh i like the paper idea! Make sure you tape each piece shut :haha:

Thats hilarious making your mum work to find out your name! :D
Wish I thought of it. I don't have a definate name, but I like Oliver :)

Olivers a lovely name :) Nobody is gonna spell it wrong either :p

The name I picked everyone will spell wrong! And tape!!! Great idea :)

OH and I couldnt pick a boys name for soooooo long and finally we agreed on one but its a secret until the birth, as well!! The only person who knows is me, DH and my bump buddy! Our families/friends dont know :)
I figured, we could have kept the sex a secret, but we didnt, so the name should be! [[its so tempting to tell sometimes, though!!!]]

At the start I had kept the sex a secret and told my mum and family, and like two friends. But now of course everyone knows. :dohh: And the name is a possibility of Oliver, I want to look at more names so I have like 3 or something so I can pick the one that best suits him, but now everyone thinks it is definately Oliver.. I hate how people can't keep things to themself..

And Holly, you were right about the Sure Start Maternity form, I got denied it because I am not already on benefits, you would have think the midwife would have told me, seeing as I had seen two of them about it!! Raging.

Yes so tempting to tell people some time, I thnk I can only hold it till Christmas! And oliver is such a nice name :)

I'll look forward to finding out what it is. :D
Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

I've been freezing all day ! And horrible heartburn, makes me wanna do absolutely nothing!

Last night I had such bad heartburn, it just suddenly came and I was like oh my god. I had it before but it was nothing compared to yesterday.. I totally have pregnancy insomnia. I can't sleep :(

Im opposite, i cant sleep enough! I hope youre both feeling better and the heartburn is gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->