**February Babies**

I have pregnancy insomnia too!! I cant sleep until like 6 or 7 am and then i finally fall sleep and sleep all day its ridiculous I try going to bed early and it just doesnt happen. [[of course, DHs snoring doesnt help :haha:]]

It is 01.58am here, and I am still sitting on my laptop.. It is ridculous. There is no point in going to bed cause I just sit and stare at the walls :| I think I am going to go try to sleep anyway.. :)

I usually end up sleeping about 3am and getting up about 1pm. I can sleep. Its just at weird times. I got up early today though so went back to bed for 2 hours this afternoon now im wide awake! Im not gonna be in bed by 3 tonight.. Just realised its already 2 and im downstairs still!

I sleep all the freaking time! I can't sleep until like 1 am but after that I get up at like 10 and I'm out again

Its my toilet trips that are making me sleep more im sure of it. I must lose at least an hour every night getting up then having to get back to sleep.

I go at 3am, 5am, 7:04am (yeah its that accurate!) then about 10am then about 1pm when i finally get up. Its been the same routine for ages and you can almost set the clock by it!

"7:04" :rofl:
thats awesome :haha:

I go pee like a million times before going to bed so I dont know the exact times but I know when I get up I need to go again right away! My cat knows the pattern too. She sleeps on our bed with us, and when I get up she runs into the bathroom bc she knows thats where im going and then into the kitchen because she knows thats next !! :haha:

Haha everyone curses me for getting up so many times but your cat loves getting to follow you! Well, more like making you follow him/her now :haha:

hahah yeah and then she cries when i dont pet her while im peeing im like OKAY, HOLD ON!!! :rofl:

Haha there was a thread somewhere ages ago about peoples cats trying to sit on their knee while theyre using the toilet and all sorts!

Hahah damn too bad i missed that one! My cat is such a goof she does that all the time!

She also likes to sit on the tank top while my DH is going to the bathroom and once i heard him yell and I was like whats wrong??

"I stood up and the cat licked my buttcheek!"

Hahahahahahah my cat is so funny. and shes our little exterminator too :)

Haha! I think id be a little creeped out out if a cat was watching me in the bathroom!

I just moved out of my moms into an apartment with my OH but at my moms the bathroom door didn't lock right, so the cats could push the door open And when they did they came in and sat in the tub and if it wasn't my cats coming in it was my 2 year old sister saying she NEEDED to watch

lmao! yeahh we are so used to it though. We are remodeling and dont have a proper door on the bathroom quite yet, just a sheet so there is no way we could really keep her out so we kinda just deal with it haha. But like i said, she sits there and cries until you pet her. :shrug:

Haha it sounds like ive got the most bathroom privacy then! Ive got frosted glass in the window but no curtain and i know people can still see in.. But its been like it for so long now that everybody has already seen it all.

hahah woww i had a window like that too and everyone could see my silhouette showering if the light was on. Never really gave a second thought about it when DH and I were together in there though....... :dohh:

Haha i know what you mean... They'll just have to look the other way!

I can't sleep. My neighbors are making lots of noise... On their bed. The joys of apartments!

Ahh i hate that! I live in a terraced house and ive got neighbours on both sides and can hear everything... Must mean they can hear us though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->