**February Babies**

Yeah my neighbor is having a party like he does every friday and saturday night. I hope it stops before the baby comes becuase they go on until like 4am. Thankfully Im up until then anyway, and DH sleeps right through it. We hav neighbors really close on both sides of us, too, but I never thought about them being able to hear us.... Im a really loud person !! :haha:

Haha sex is sex we all did it (clearly! lol). Just possibly not like that! :haha:

Yeah my neighbor is having a party like he does every friday and saturday night. I hope it stops before the baby comes becuase they go on until like 4am. Thankfully Im up until then anyway, and DH sleeps right through it. We hav neighbors really close on both sides of us, too, but I never thought about them being able to hear us.... Im a really loud person !! :haha:

Ohh i had neighbours like that! They calmed down a bit recently though. My other neighbour is a very strange man and does anything he can to piss people off.

We asked someone right across the hall to use their can opener cuz ours didn't work anymore she's like yah sure.... Don't steal it lol, yeh I live right across from u but I'm gunna steal ur can opener

Yeah youd hardly steal it when she knows youve got it and you have to see her all the time!

Hahah thats weird, what are u gonna do, take her can opener and then tell her it was you who borrowed it? ahhah!!

And yeah my neighbor kinda sucks but hes quiet the rest of the week which is good. My other neighbor is strange too but super quiet and hasnt pissed us off yet so no news is good news ii suppose!

Guys, i just HAVE to post this here. Maybe I just have a weird sense of humor, but this made me laugh for like 10 mins straight!!!!

Go to this link and click "get directions"
Then in slot A type in Japan
and in slot B type in China and click "get directions"
Hahahah now scroll down to number 43!!!
I swear I laughed soooo hard!!!!!

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus Holly, how are you able to stay up so late? :O I got to sleep around 3am and I was annoyed for being awake so long.. :(
I only get up once to pee, sometimes twice :)

I have no idea! Ive always been a bit weird with sleeping though. At one point i went to bed at 8pm and got up at 5am. I think that might have been something to do with jet lag that i never sorted out though!

Marlarky i wonder how many people took those directions seriously?!

In the first trimester I could go to bed at anytime, and wake up at like 6am wide awake.. It was so weird but I loved it. Now I can't sleep at night :(

It doesnt bother me so much right now but when i was working i hated having to drag myself out at 7am

I am actually so bored. I just sit and do nothing all the time :( :nope:

Lol me to, I don't feel up to cleaning, so I sit and watch tv:)

Me too. Actually i think we all do! Ive said to my mum before what must people do? Everyone always makes out theyre so busy but i begin to wonder if they really are

Hahah yeahh i know no one even looks them up but a friend sent me that on fb and I was laughing so damn hard. Jetski across the pacific? ytf wouldnt u just take a ferry haha. Lets just drive to the ocean and pull my jetski out my ass!!

Anyway.. hows everyone today? I feel horrible I went to bed with a massive headache and woke up with it too! Usually it goes away when I sleep. And I have cramps whihc are bugging me and theyre not BH theyre really low. But Bubs is moving a lot and hard so Im not worrying... yet at least!!

I'm good, right under my bump is killing me to move tho.

Im good thankyou :) LO isnt moving much recently. I think shes having a growth spurt! Shes still kicking whenever she thinks its dinner time and whenever i want to sleep! How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->