**February Babies**

This is a bit late, but in relevance to the whole doing nothing thing.. I don't do anything, I get up when I want.. Don't have a job or go to college or anything. Total bum :thumbup: but I do chores around the house like cleaning, hoovering etc. My friend who has a 9 month boy is always saying I do nothing. But she did nothing when she was pregnant? She went to college for like a week and quit, then she went out to dances and the pub etc had like one drink, but still she couldn't bare missing out on anything where as I am saving my money. She used to go out a walk every now and again (makes out it was constant) but I can't cause of the snow and it is slippy out.. Also the weather wasn't in the minuses last year..

Just really gets to me. One day I texted her and mentioned I was tired, she was like probably from doing nothing. Grr, she gets her parents to watch her son half the time anyway! She goes to her mums and goes on facebook while they run around after him. And she has gone away for numerous weekends without him and so many nights out. :| She acts like she never gets a break, but the WHOLE of the village is talking about how little she does..

Ugh just ignore any crap she says! We're all stuck inside because of the weather. Even the doctors receptionist advised i dont try to go in! She said its not worth the risk of slipping and stay home if i can.

It just gets to me that she acts like she was superwoman when she was pregnant.. I need to remember the midwife is coming to mine on Friday at about 2.. I hate when they come to my house, makes me feel awkward ha..

Haha it would me too! My midwife seems to disappear off the face of the earth whenever i need to see her at the moment. Had my 25 week appointment and my 28 was cancelled and they cant fit me in until 30 weeks!

Thats a bit extreme, is she only in your village every two weeks or something? Thats what it's like where I live. They come every second Thursday. :p (and btw I am soooo tired, not gunna be on facebook chat for long :p)

No she's here all week. She goes to 3 different practices where i live throughout the week and is in the doctors where im registered two days a week. But shes got loads of people booked with her so its quite difficult to get an appointment now.

Goodnight Laura! Sorry i was so slow on Facebook. Was writing the reply here :p

I got up at half eleven, your fault Holly for keeping me awake last night :o Lol, your midwife must be busy. I think I am the only person pregnant in my village, someone had a baby in October and then it's meee. Woo.

Sorry! I got up about 12:30 in the end. After calling my boss at 9 and watching a bit of jeremy kyle! Wow only one person pregnant at once :o

My village is a craphole. The primary school must have like under 50 kids in it..

I'm so upset I'm sitting here crying.. I called my dr to make an early appt due to the lump I found, it now hurts, alot. Apparently my dr is booked till Friday and they won't let me see anyone else, because I haven't before. She didn't make me an appt for Friday. And idk what this lump is but it hurts and I'm worried , she told me not to worry about it, good thing she only works at the desk , ugh! My dr probly isn't even booked till Friday he's a nutcase nobody wants to go to him, I wanted to change drs and I can't, he's deleted my info. Uhhhh!!!!!!!

My village is a craphole. The primary school must have like under 50 kids in it..

My first primary school had 63 in it :haha: that was in a village in Derbyshire. Theres way more in the ones round here. Theres 4 primary schools where i live and theres about 250 in each i think.

What sort of lump is it? I hope it's alright, keep us updated. :flower:

Holly - wowww, haha. my high school had like 350 pupils in it and it was from like 6 different villages..

Wow! There were 2000 in mine! There were other local schools too

So i got there at 11am, and was there till 3pm. its a hernia... i have a ultrasound tomor and ill know more then

one of my friends had a hernia, she said it was really sore, and got it removed. i hope it all goes okay for you. :) :flower:

My first primary school had 63 in it :haha: that was in a village in Derbyshire. Theres way more in the ones round here. Theres 4 primary schools where i live and theres about 250 in each i think.

Lol my first primary school had 11 pupils in the whole school, but tbf i do live in a small village and it got shut down when i was still in reception. xx

Wow thats really small! My first one there were only 9 people in my year group and i was the only girl. Though it was good in some ways because we got a lot of help and attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->