**February Babies**

There was ten in my class, eight girls and two boys. Then one of the girls left, so it was just the nine of us when we went to High School.

Update :) so now they don't think it's a hurnia but my useless dr doesn't wanna look further into it I told him it hurts to walk and everything and he said ok, take advil.... I was shocked and said I can't advil causes birth defects , and he went on about how it was okay and he hopes the lump and pain disappear. He's useless. Today it hurts to even have hickups and my left side of my body keeps going numb. Monday I spent 4 hrs in the hospital they told me It was a hurnia tuesday I went in because It got worse they set me up to an iv for 6 hrs and then sent me to the clinic where my dr just said baby heartbeat is good no need to worry, I called about the pain/numbness today and the clinic said I was in yesterday no need to come in today.

I moved when i was 8 to a different place and there were 3 classes of 32 which had like year 5 and 6 combined in them so there were about 16 from each class that moved to secondary together. 48 of us round about. then probably the same amount from about 5 or 6 other schools. Wow it seems like forever ago since i left now!

Update :) so now they don't think it's a hurnia but my useless dr doesn't wanna look further into it I told him it hurts to walk and everything and he said ok, take advil.... I was shocked and said I can't advil causes birth defects , and he went on about how it was okay and he hopes the lump and pain disappear. He's useless. Today it hurts to even have hickups and my left side of my body keeps going numb. Monday I spent 4 hrs in the hospital they told me It was a hurnia tuesday I went in because It got worse they set me up to an iv for 6 hrs and then sent me to the clinic where my dr just said baby heartbeat is good no need to worry, I called about the pain/numbness today and the clinic said I was in yesterday no need to come in today.

Wow that a useless doctor! I cant believe he told you to take that! Even the box says not to. Any idea what they think it is now?

No!! He said he doesn't wanna look further into it. Cuz that's work. And I know he said take 3 every 3 hours! I was like uh no? And he seriously asked why!

Can you ask to see another doctor or something? :( I feel sorry for you. Some doctors just don't put effort into their work..

I did ask they said no, I have 2 where I live they went on about how I haven't seen the other one prior... And they said they'd call me bak 2 hrs ago... To see if my dr wanted to do anything, guess not

Do you have a midwife appointment or something then? You could ask the midwife?

Wow.. He's useless! Could you go to the bigger hospital to get it checked?

I went to the one here, and they called him, if I go to the one an hour away they'll call him because he's my only doctor

Ahh keep pestering him until he does something!

So hungry this morning!

ahh ahh has anyone bought compression stockings? they are the comfiest thing ever :) don't think i can take them off ever again

i bought some scholl ones for a tenner at boots which was a bit steep, i didn't really think they'd work but thought i'd try them cos i've been getting really horrible achey legs especially at night, and got a couple of big varicose veins on my thighs. It's like the pressure of them is meant to encourage blood flow to your heart from your legs so you don't get swollen ankles and heavy legs. and they're actually so good! haven't had aching legs all day and my legs are getting a lot less dead from walking. definitely recommend if you got these problems too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->