**February Babies**

am due 25th of feb with a lil boy called jayden joseph :)
congrates to all u other young mummys out there too :)

We've got you down already :) Same due date as me! Lovely name youve chosen for him too.

Does anyone else feel like their skin is about to explode?! Its so itchy and stretched feeling.

Lol i never noticed i get so lost on this forum i dunno if its pregnancy or just ditzy old me lol.
OOO same due date
do u know what ur having?
Stretching feeling yea and feels really taught uncomfy
xx

Im having a girl :) I think theres about 4 of us with the same due date now. I wonder who's gonna go first!

There must have been something in the air that night, there are so many February the 25th babies!!

Oh Holly, you dirty devil :o Hahaha.
Can you unsubscribe to threads? Because I have so many in my user cp that I don't go on..

Aww congrates :)
I wonder who will go first or who will maybe go at the same timeish lol

Haha only joking it happened in the taxi on the way home! :rofl: Im only joking about that btw!

Ooh, a taxi. Wow Holly, you're so classy.. I couldn't think of a better place. :haha:

I had the midwife today, the baby is measuring 3 weeks to big, so I am getting another scan to check his growth, and if it is too much I will be referred to the big hosptial and maybe get induced early. Should have the scan sometime next week.. It could possibly be the way he is lying, but I always thought he would be big..

Ohhh exciting! He might be a january baby! You'll be able to warn me all about what happens before my baby comes :p

I am praying it is just the way he is lying (yn) fingers crossed big time.. I'll be able to warn you anyway unless I end up being late and you're early.. Haha. :p

Haha yeah we'll meet in the middle and have them the same day. Hows the 15th sound?! :p

I think mine will be big, i had a dream about my next scan that they said " thats not a boy.... thats a man !!! " lmao

Haha! Hopefully not THAT big! Ive had people guessing weights.. Some people at work said 11lb 13 and 8lb 5. My mum says 7lb 6. Im thinking top end of 7lb maybe

i was 8lbs 12oz lol ! i dont remmeber what my OH was, but i dont expect him to be little !

Wow big! My brother was 9lb 4 and he was born first. Then i was 7lb 11

yeah lol i was a beast! my next ultrasound is jan 7th so we'll see how big he is !

What! We get one at 8 weeks and 12 weeks ( I didn't get either of those didn't know yet!) and 20 weeks and 34/35 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->