**February Babies**

Mines tiny too but i think that actually helps with this, always somewhere to put my feet while i put the stuff on! My toilets next to the bath and the sinks at the end of the bath. And the showers over it. Then theres about a foot and a half to stand in! And i burn my thigh on the radiator while on the toilet... That is NOT fun... :p

Mine is just small in that no matter how I sit, something is jabbing into me. If i sit on the toilet and put my leg on the bathtub, then the sink is in my back. but i did just take a shower and find that i can use the towel rack that's IN the bath to hang off of. I have nice smooth legs now :)

Ohh good! I dont! :haha: Couldnt be bothered for like a week. Nobody sees anyway. The post man and woman (two parcels delivered separately and they say they have no money!) saw this morning when i opened the door in my OH's shorts and top. As did the police man at the door. Neither of which im likely to see again :p

Well it's still warm enough here to wear shorts and tanks, so I have to be sure not to leave my legs unruly or it's a huge embarrassment. it's too hot for me to wear jeans comfortably.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs122.ash2/39437_475138528025_529798025_5781815_5046857_n.jpg

Ok, so i posted this in the bump thread, but i couldn't resist posting here too :)))

You have a lovely bump! Yeah i get what you mean on the legs! I went to Amsterdam once and all the women had hairy legs and they didnt seem to care.

Hi guys sorry I havent been back.... Again..!! :dohh:

I got my nursing bras at Walmart actually!! And they have other bras that are really comfy that arent maternity but are sooo comfy anyway and those go up into the E n F sizes. Ill probably be an E once all my milk comes in- Im a 38 DD right now. 36 C before I got pregnant.

YES BEDREST SUCKSSSSSSS so hard, i swear. I went to the mall for 2 hours the other day because I wasnt taking it seriously and got REAL contractions for over an hour but labor ward said that as long as they werent regular to not worry. They would start in my back like hell and then wrap to my bump and get really really tight. I didnt like them at all!! But I think I was just in so much pain more because I was scared since Im still so early!

But ummm well Im not supposed to walk for more than 10 mins straight at a time, or be on my feet for more than 10 mins at a time. No stairs. No dancing or jumping. He said I can do all my housework as like as Im not stressing and stretching a lot and I take a break every 10 mins. So 5 to 6 more weeks of that UGGGGHHHHH its killing me.

I had contractions again last night but they went away after 2 hours and then got one realllllllyy bad one again and then not anymore all night or all day today. Surprisingly, because hubby was putting in our new bathtub last night from about 1 to 6 am. It was a pain in the ass because there is like no room in our bathroom and we didnt realize this tub was a little bigger than the last one so we had to move pipes around and cut the flooring and stuff. oh it was just aggravating and I had to help him and I was standing a lot and getting nervous they were going to start back up again. But its hard when its just you and hubby remodeling a whole house by yourselves and one of you is pregnant and the other works 6 long days a week.
But I set up the Bassinet!!! My cat jumped in it and was laying down :haha: I hurried up and took a few pics and got her outta there ASAP because I know its not good for her to get used to it! I am going to have to buy her a kitty bed nw so she will leave the bassinet alone. Shes such a curious cat shes going to want to be all cute and cuddly with that baby and I will have to monitor them like crazy!! Shes trouble hahaha but shes a sweetheart. Only hurts bugs! :haha: Ill post pics in a min let me upload them!! :)

Kitty boo <3

Attachments

• bassinet again.jpg
    bassinet again.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • playing with the mobile.jpg
    playing with the mobile.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
  • more bassiner.jpg
    more bassiner.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
  • more basinet.jpg
    more basinet.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
  • laying in the bassinet.jpg
    laying in the bassinet.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
Awww... your kitty is so cute :)) Mine likes to chill in the stroller, which annoys me to no end.

That sucks about your contractions and bed rest though :( Just take it easy and your LO will be full term before you know it.

James and I are moving to another apartment mid-January. It was either then or wait until at least February 9, and I was NOT having that. That's after my leave starts, and I'm only taking leave 3 weeks early because I'm med-risk for early labor. I don't want to be huge and unpack the house.

Do they really all have hairy legs in Amsterdam? I can't imagine O.O

I keep trying to add my pictures but they hate me i wont work, you all have me on facebook though, so youve seen the new ones :) But two uploaded :)

Attachments

• growing.jpg
    growing.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Ediit 2.jpg
    Ediit 2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
I probly comlpain SOOO much about my dr.
But yesterday i went for an appt, and he said i was two pounds up from three weeks ago, and to stop gaining weight :/ Uhm thanks. Ive gained MAYBE 20 so far
When i first got there he ran in the room, and ran out and ran in, asked me how far along i was, OMG look at the damn files!!!!
He lost what my original weight was on his stupid laptop, so i told him to look at paper filies, he said NOTHING in there was about this pregnancy, oh awesome, hes lost sooo many of my results.
I finally know my glucose test results, 4.8 so nice and low
I am o- blood, so im supposed to get a shot REGARDLESS right after birth, same with baby, and he refuses to WASTE the stuff, he says he'll test baby first, and then wait a few hours for results, ugh.. no!!!
Hes supposed to be seeing me weekly now, but says its okay he'll see me in 3.. at 36 weeks.. and do a group B test, i asked him to explian it to me and he said oh dont worry its on the internet...!!! My blood pressure was 110 over 70 and has been creeping up now its 120 over 80 and he tells me its fine... and he doesnt think he will keep a close look on it.. thanks!!!
he annoys the crap ouut of me
the receptionists told me i cant switch prenatal drs, we have two in town... they said the lady isnt taking new patients, a few days after they told me this, georgina, a friend here, got pregnant, and got in with her!!
Oh and another thing i foiund out is they arent supposed to be working with patients under 18 for prenatal , we get sent to saskatoon
good thing the NEVER asked me age,.

What prettyful bumps.. Can't believe I only have six weeks left to go now.. 34 weeks has creeped up so fast..

34 weeks!! Oh my ! are you ready?!
32 weeks deff creeped up on me, idk what ill do with only 8 weeks

Yes they mostly all have hairy legs! Its enough for you to actually notice and keep seeing it around! Although i walked into the hotel and some girl comes running downstairs and said to the receptionist "where can i get condoms". The receptionist obviously saw me look a bit odd and he said "its Amsterdam! you can say anything! here, take an apple".

Marlarky your bed rest sounds horrible! Not long to go now though :)

Melissa your doctor...is insane. He needs to retire!

Yes, hes a useless tit!!
Whats everyone doing for Christmas eve/Christmas?

Not a lot really. Peeling the veg for saturday tomorrow. How about you?

Going to my moms tomoro around 2, with my OH and my brother is coming into town, and my grandma will be there, and we'll play wii for a bit :) Eat cookies, were making chilli for dinner tomor, and idk what else we'll do
Christmas day my mom will pick me and luke up at like 7am. we'll go open presents. eat fruit and pancakes :)
Mom and i will make appetizers for the day, make lunch, and make the turkey and ham and stuff for that night. And then more family will be coming over around 3 that day

Ohh sounds good :) Not much happens on christmas for us. There will only be me and my mum here in the morning until everyone else arrives around 1ish then we can have presents. We'll have done dinner too for about 1:30-2ish

I always have Xmas with my family & my auntie, uncle and two cousins but they are going to Glasgow because my cousin is now living there and can't get time of work so it will just be me, my mum, my dad & my brother. :(
I'll probably get up like ten, open presents then shower & get ready. Then help my mum with the food (ooh yum yum) then eat it at like two.. Then sit & watch dvds all night. There is always a 'disco' thing in the pub on Christmas.. But I don't see the point in going. It's so cold & I'll be bored, everyone will be drunk & fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->