**February Babies**

I think turkey tastes dry, so maybe if there is really good gravy, but i usually stick with ham :)

Yeah it is a bit. Can be nice though depending how its cooked. Weve got turkey and lamb just for a bit of variety

Lamb is amazing! My OH had hardly eaten lamb before he came over here cause its really expensive in the US. Now he loves it :p

Its very expensive from what i hear! Not so much here though. All meat is expensive here :haha:

Here too, we have one butcher shop. so they can price it at whatever they want, im not to sure if they sell lamb tho. and id have not a clue how to cook it lol

I dunno what we're having. I think I'm going with James for Christmas and I have no clue what they eat for Christmas. But my Gramma is making her homemade beef chili for Christmas Eve (which is when we celebrate :) )

The only time I've ever had lamb was eating a gyro sandwich. Mmmmmmm. It's pretty cheap just to get a gyro here, but expensive to actually buy some lamb!

Ohh sounds fun! Weve got a whole lamb leg and a big turkey breast joint. But now theres only 5 of us so we dont need that much! :dohh: Gonna be eating leftovers for days!

I am having turkey, always have done.. I have never eaten lamb but thats because my dad owns sheep & it just can't eat it.. :thumbup: They are too cute.. :p

Whats everyone getting from santa? I am getting curlers :D :D :D

I agree they are cute but they taste so damn good! I couldnt go and eat one that id seen running in the field though. Bit different when its already in tesco.

My mum got me a bread maker to keep me occupied :p Nothing like home made bread!

My OH got me heating massaging slipper!!! And a heating blanket, im always cold!
I started to take up painting again, so he bought be paints, and canvas's. A polka doted housecoat, a HUGE chocolate bar, i dont remember what else he got me, its all wrapped and under the tree, cant open them till tomoro! And my mom got me a whole crap-load, she is a shop-o-holic, thats probly where i get it from, i only know she got Me a crock pot :) the rest is a surprise!!
Idk what i got from santa yet tho!

Ohh sounds good :) Im terrible at keeping surprises so i told my OH what i got for him :p

Lol Me too, OH and i shoppeed together lol, we had to go into the city to shop and thats and hr away so why make more than 1 trip!
He was going to get me a turtle, but we have a no pet thing in out apt, so we didnt know if a turtle would classify lol

Wow a turtle for christmas! I got my OH an Xbox. One of the old ones though. Some American cereal and a few other bits and pieces which are more necessary items than anything else. And a couple of things from the baby to him :)

I got OH Call of duty black ops! *rolls eyes* He's going to play it ALL the time...
A jar that says "bingo" since he turned 18, he really likes gettin lottery tickets, so i put 15$ in there to start off
3 t shirts.
5 undershirts
LOTS of socks and underwear
A game called jenga
I dont remember what else, baby brain :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->